3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Blizzard jambs by frames (Diablo 2)

Testing Asya here for kicks (in vogue, but not in this case). With an equipped fan, she waved her heel briskly, but the damage was somehow badly inflicted (given its amount), although at first I did not attach any importance to this. Then I also decided to look at the breaks by attack speed and saw the familiar threefolds (like an ama with a strafe).
In general, I want to know how things are with kicks, namely there are the same padframes as those of amki, do you mean when you reach a break, when the interval between kicks is 3 frames, half of the stumps go into milk?
And one more thing: a varik on BB, equipped, for example, with two Vultures in phase blades; D spins at a speed of 4 frames, but for these 4 frames, if I understood correctly, it deals 2 attacks. There won't be any misses?
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 18.12.21

Then I also decided to look at the breaks by attack speed and saw the familiar threefolds (like an ama with a strafe)
Confused with a two-frame strafe. It's okay with kicks.

the damage was somehow badly inflicted
By whom? Maybe she smeared stupidly.

for these 4 frames, if I understood correctly, it deals 2 attacks. There won't be any misses?
There is always the possibility of a miss. =)

a
annortheone 18.12.21

P
PROBAtw 18.12.21

greenstyle
wtoeto? : D
edit
:: D

a
annortheone 18.12.21

PROBAtw
Read the topic and you will understand: D

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

passed
You confuse with a two-frame strafe
Soryan, it means you misunderstood in the topic about amku. So, with a 3-frame strafe, everything is in order and every second arrow will not smear?
the damage was somehow badly inflicted
Maybe because of the mod (there is a distribution of 11 stumps) or from the fact that the eyes do not have time to raze the flow of 3-frame attacks.
There is always a chance to miss.
I wanted to close up the BB-beaver, and most of all I like him with a GP, not with two Neck. With Vultures, the damage is bigger, but there are doubts about the fact that there are two guns.
It turns out that during BB, the beaver hits with two weapons at the same time?

3m3m 18.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Po ocheredi, tolko v 2 raza bistree chem s analogichnim v 1 roke, naprimer 1 ili 2 griefa ba

p
passed 18.12.21

It turns out that during BB, the beaver hits with two weapons at the same time?
Emnip, the first hit check is done for the primary weapon, then for both. Several targets are attacked with different hands, one with two together.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

passed
Thanks.
And what about amki. If the drift (in GBM) is accelerated to the maximum, with an interval of arrows of 3 frames, will all ten hit the target?
Ato in the topic about bow amku wrote that there is a missipe (like).

p
passed 18.12.21

If the drift (in GBM) is accelerated to the maximum, with an interval of arrows of 3 frames, will all ten hit the target?
There is a delay of 4 frames. So everyone will not hit the same target.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

passed
So it's only trouble with the steif.
Fu, off your shoulders; D
Thanks again!

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

Why shoals at once? This is by design!

a
annortheone 18.12.21

If you accelerate the drift to the maximum