3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dagos 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Freezes in Fifa 16. Who had them? (FIFA 16)

Dude, I need help. I go to fifa, I start playing and everything seems to be normal, but after 20-30 minutes freezes, minor lags, brakes begin. It seems playable, but very unpleasant. Overheating is excluded, because I recently cleared the system unit from dust. Maybe someone came across? Hardware: AMD FX-6100, GTX660
5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakov Budnikov 18.12.21

I play a little, mostly FIFA, NBA 2K and pirate WOW, all three freeze when installed on hard, if on ssd - no freezes, maybe you also have it because of the hard drive

a
ars-fc 18.12.21

Dagos is
unlikely that because of hard, but as an option - defragmentation.
I have observed this on an old laptop and it is precisely because of overheating. I changed the thermal paste, cleaned the cooler and the grill - it helped.
well, watch the background processes during freezes, which process starts to work in full (antivirus, for example, with configured autoscanning)

D
Dagos 18.12.21

ars-fc There is no
antivirus. Since GTA 5 there was a similar problem, fixed by disabling the paging file. Here it did not help

G
Gramo3eka 18.12.21

The computer is warming up. Change thermal paste

B
Bogdan Borodulin 18.12.21

Most likely the problem is in the hard disk, it is better to clean it and defragment it. When overheating, brakes and friezes are usually not weak.