3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Does bloodrayne ever wash, she doesn't like water (BloodRayne)

Now the question arose whether she even takes a bath or stinks and walks without being washed. Vampires do not like water, although she is a half-breed, but in the game on water it is also not safe to walk lives are lost.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTiWiRUS 18.12.21

IN IN! I wanted to ask the same thing !!
I couldn't do that, I don't wash

B
BonDit 18.12.21

Yeah, you didn't see her in a bath full of blood ............... and it is inappropriate to smear RHINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

A
ANTiWiRUS 18.12.21

Her? no one even thought. obr. It's just a mistake of the developers. Better to be afraid of crosses

B
Bonevers 18.12.21

Yes, she washes with the blood of the Nazis, and finally she doesn't need to wash - vampires do not wash. And finally a dull topic for conversation.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.21

not a stupid topic, it's just interesting not to fuck with a stinker. do not take it as an insult, because I also like bloodrayne, and if you don’t go far with blood, and all sorts of microbes and viruses

M
MOHCTP 18.12.21

And you wash it with Alcohol.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.21

Found a damn topic!
O! Bonevers and are you here that you love bloody games?

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.21

I'd rather take alcohol before such an action, suddenly the last way

M
MOHCTP 18.12.21

And what, you can.

A
ANTiWiRUS 18.12.21

NEED TO!!!!

Ð’uMpEr 18.12.21

No, damn it, she licks herself with her tongue like a cat .... =)

M
MOHCTP 18.12.21

Probably even ...... licks.

B
Blackburn 18.12.21

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You have muddied a well-known topic! I also had this question in my head. Losing everything is clear !!! Haaaaa !!!

D
Dark paladin 18.12.21

Blood rayne doesn't wash like it gets smeared, except for blood. (there is such an expression - wash everything off with blood)
But in fact, according to the game - Rayne is hurt by deep water, not any water, and it is not dangerous under the shower.
In general, vampires do not like holy water (they feel disgust, but does not leave burns on the body) - a proven fact, and they do not even tolerate ordinary water.

S
SnoFF 18.12.21

Nobody would have refused to look at naked Raine in a bubble bath;)))

Probably just the developers applied this solution to balance the game balance, it's easier to talk about for greater complexity ...

M
Mr. Romero 18.12.21

before such action suddenly vposledny path
ololo
otzhog
: D

L
Lady croft 18.12.21

What are you? Vampires have all systems that humans have frozen. These are the walking dead, they don’t sweat and their skin doesn’t peel off .. and all that. Therefore, they do not become dirty and sweaty like people, so for much longer they may not think: "Should I take a bath?" or "should I go to the bathhouse to steam?" Well, if you take into account the dirt that Raine sometimes has to be in (I just remembered the moment from the second BloodRayne, when she soaked this hefty mouse, this ... ancient vampire ... so when she pulled out her heart with a harpoon, it fell right on And she said that she had something in her hair and she needed a minute !!!) then I think that she really washes with plain water. Although this is a paradox, to burn with water ... does not know how to swim)))))
I think she washes with salt water)))) how do you like this version?)))

M
MAX_x5.452 18.12.21

Lady Croft
Great version
in the ocean can swim