3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esc61 14.11.19 01:17 pm

Dvi and 144гц

Hello! Can't find the right description of my graphics card (video Card PowerColor Radeon RX 1105Mhz 570 PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 7800Mhz 256 bit DVI HDCP Red Dragon OEM (AXRX 570 8GBD5-DM)) in connection with the question who knows what her type DVI will give it to me 144гц? And immediately the question about the monitor, tired of reading reviews cannot make up my Monique to take. Budget to 17000р, preferably fast paced, preferably 144гц, 24 inch.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 14.11.19

Esc61 wrote:
for dynamic games
The only game that will pull this card 140+fps is just garbage like Cs: go, so there are HDMI and DP.

E
Esc61 14.11.19

I'm not going for ultra play now chase in Apex legends is quite normal, but the monitor is old and I want to update, here I would like to buy a modern.

a
airstorm 14.11.19

Esc61
144 of DVI you don't get. Your card 2-3 (depending on revision) DisplayPort and one HDMI. HDMI will give 144 Hertz, but it is better to use the DisplayPort. If you happen to find a monitor with FreeSync at a reasonable price, then the benefit is obvious. With the Asus monitor at 144 Hz, the kit is very high quality DisplayPort cable. He checked as many as 5 different model... almost bought it ;) .... but in the end took 240 Hz.

_
_B1aD3_ 14.11.19

airstorm
It is not strange, but I have a Asus VG248Q, sitting on all DVI outputs 144. Which DVI DualLink

A
An__ei 14.11.19

It would not hurt the temperature of the graphics card to see in games , 144 Hz. this is not 60 Hz. After these lines there is someone who will not be able to understand that the temperature of the video card under load at 60 Hz. 59 degrees different from the 144 Hz. with a temperature of 76 degrees, and why not limit the operation of graphics cards for temporary max. fps.

B
Belomorkanal 14.11.19

Esc61
For 144 Hz FHD resolution You need DVI-D Dual Link cable. They are usually signed and on the connectors on both cable ends. Even Dual Link can be distinguished from the Single Link according to the number of pins of the connector, the first, of course, more.

Accordingly:
Ryazancev wrote:
Dink dual DVI-D (connector with full sets of pins contacts) can give only 120 HZ at 1920*1080.
and
airstorm wrote:
144 of DVI you don't get.
The allegations are not true. Bandwidth DVI-D DL just enough for a 144 HZ FHD (even with a small margin). DL and supports any modern graphics card DVI c.

If the graphics card has Display Port, better through it to connect. Accordingly, You need a monitor with this connector and, preferably, with support for AMD Free Sync, for 17K you can find such a monitor. When you enable Free Sync need to be sure to turn off Vsync, otherwise the effect will not be the same thing with G-sync (for NVIDIA).

B
Belomorkanal 14.11.19

An__ei wrote:
It would not hurt the temperature of the graphics card to see in games , 144 Hz. this is not 60 Hz.
There is no logical connection. The graphics card heats up from the great quantity of her staff to the monitor, and the high workload (percentage of time) of the chip and to a small extent, the workload of the memory controller.
And why should it all look? Cooling system all brand graphics cards are designed for continuous operation at full load at nominal frequency. Besides, if all still fails, in goes the throttle.

And by the way. Everyone who claims that high frequency screen update no sense at low FPS - are mistaken and, most likely, claim is absolutely unfounded, because they themselves are not dealt with monitors 75HZ+, or simply due to the limited visual perception can not see the difference.
About the fact that the human eye can't see more than 25 frames per second - even to write anything not worth it, except that up to 25 people see your slideshow, but after 25 different degrees of smoothness of the image. Personally I have two monitors, 144 and 165 HZ, respectively, see the difference between them, but only if a forehead in a forehead to compare them.