3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Ho0c 18.12.21 02:53 pm

Game freezes after video intro (spoiler possible) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The game passed by 67%, I thought that the whole story was gone, but no, the main mission appeared (like the 51st, I don't remember the name), the mission without describing the pictures, etc., maybe a glitch or something else, karoch.
Spoiler I started the mission, ended up in a hospital, next to a doctor, nurses and two more chela. A minute later it turned out that I was like lying in this hospital for 9 years and they found me, we were storming all the cases. I had to get out of the hospital. I got out, all the cases, the video intro began, I turned over on a typewriter (I will do without any special details) Then
SpoilerThe real BIG BOSS leaves on the bike and the video intro ends. ALL THE GAME DEPENDS. I don't know what to do, crack of the second version, game version 1.01
Spoiler

3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Ho0c 18.12.21

I'll come home in a week, I ask you not to delete the post if you did something wrong, for the first time I ask a question here.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 18.12.21

Ho0c
This is a pirate bro, everyone has it. You went through it all) so don't worry, just keep going through the side effects if you want. And so this is the true ending

H
Ho0c 18.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Yes, I would be happy to play, if only with my saves, the fact is that when I click to continue playing, it starts with a video intro and I don’t know how to make a backup, but I don’t know how to make a backup, but I don’t know how to make a backup. Skyrim is not allowed.
It’s not right to download someone’s saves.