3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackcap 18.12.21 02:53 pm

Mod Stainless Steel 6.0 + 6.1 (Medieval 2: Total War)

By sabzh, who installed and who played? I can't download yet, but the link is here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159996
Wash the mod super.
72 Comments
Sort by:
F
Farso 18.12.21

This mod was laid out on the disk of the April issue of "LCI". There are a lot of changes, almost all of them are positive, but some are rather controversial. But, in general, this mod is much more interesting than the usual M2TW.

J
Julii cohort 18.12.21

which version of MT2 the mod is installed on.

F
Farso 18.12.21

Mod versions 6.0 and 6.1 are installed on Kingdoms (which patches the original to 1.3). No other patches are needed.

B
Blackcap 18.12.21

Has anyone downloaded from the link that in the first post? Working? Or maybe there is some other link that works?

B
Blackcap 18.12.21

Uploaded. Yesterday I put it. So far simple - CLASS! We need to play a little and see. But the abundance of factions, map, strategy, optimization, graphics, etc. very happy.

A
Armalite 18.12.21

Did you dream of Russian Kingdoms without any problems? :) Nobody tried it?

F
Farso 18.12.21

Did you dream of Russian Kingdoms without any problems? :) Nobody tried it?

Personally, I put this mod on the Russian Kingdom's. There were no problems at all.

V
Virt's leg 18.12.21

Fuck! 800 meters only part1 .. uuu))) no, another time ..

B
Blackcap 18.12.21

Delivered 6.1 I can not figure out the system of real hiring saldat. I have an emperor and a prince (for Byzantium) are on the council of war. Only they. I don't know how to add someone there either. So, he left the Emperor in Constantinople, and the prince in the main fortress. I can only hire early mid-level professionals and all kinds of pisants. What needs to be done so that you can hire everyone over time? And in general, who knows clearly about this system, otherwise I read RR's help, but there is no clear description of how to do everything.

A
Armalite 18.12.21

BlackCap, 2nd day after installing the mod. I started for Kiev. I butted to develop castles - I already have large cities, and only the first walls received castles. :( Fighting with the militia is not at all rushing ... The
computer plays strangely - only Sarkel conquered in direct combat, captured 4 more provinces lost by the computer in the uprisings ... with the Novgorodians in an alliance, they did not even try to besiege the rebels in it ... :(
It remains to seize Constantinople and get the provinces and that's all ... The

settings are naturally vh / vh.

By the way, the transfer of the capital is not very free in fashion.;)))) ))

R
Rightcross 18.12.21

which version of MT2 the mod is installed on.

Mod versions 6.0 and 6.1 are installed on Kingdoms (which patches the original to 1.3). No other patches are needed.

I put SS1.6 on patch 1.5 everything worked great!

K
King of bot 18.12.21

Armalite
As soon as you start playing for a new faction, you need to put the noblest commander in the city for 10 turns, then, as he gains points, send him to the castle, it is even better to give him a retinue with nobility, otherwise the castle will not develop, it will never develop into a citadel in a natural way

D
DACH78 18.12.21

NEW Patch
http://s7.bitefight.ru/c.php?uid=56433

L
Lord stronghold 18.12.21

yeah ... Stainless Steel is class. More mercenaries, factions, etc. Current there apparently did novogorodskuyu version of the origin of Russia, for the capital was moved from Kiev ... and Pereyaslavl removed .... and Syracuse in Sicily four-something not seen ....

_______
Pleases more that fouled the prototype of my home cities, only translated as Bulgaria, although the city was called Bolgar) The capital of the Volga Bulgaria))

S
Smershsh 18.12.21

Is Stainless Steel version 1.2 the very first? I climbed a lot of links and only this one was able to download, completely russified

R
Rightcross 18.12.21

Is Stainless Steel version 1.2 the very first? I climbed a lot of links and only this one was able to download, completely russified.

Here at this address you can download version 6.1., It seems to be the last one for today
www.internetwars.ru/Allmods/MTW2llmods.htm

In addition, there are a few more very good mods.

H
Horror reality 18.12.21

I started playing Hot Seat in a company on one computer for two and some countries do not exist there such as: Khorezm-Shakhov State, Ireland, Norway and Kievan Rus. Who knows how you can play for them?

S
Smershsh 18.12.21

I downloaded it from there, only I write version 6.0 when loading, although I installed patch 6.1, which gives 6.1 in general, who knows?

H
Horror reality 18.12.21

It's just that this patch makes changes so that the game does not buggy. It should be version 6.0.

b
babek 18.12.21

Horror Reality This is
just a patch that makes the game not buggy. It should be version 6.0.

So it's buggy with the mod? I have Medieval 2: Total War Gold Edition along with Kingdoms 1.3, so there are no complaints at all. If I put mod 6.1, will the departures go? Who knows, please tell me.