3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quantum89 18.12.21 02:53 pm

Windows 10 (help needed)

Today I discovered a very strange phenomenon, inside the folders my icons are displayed in a table, I usually like to display either tiles or ordinary ones. I change the value, close the folder, go in again and they again automatically stand in a table ((As if some kind of lock was displayed, which I can not get around. There are a lot of options as always, I think that some kind of curve has been updated, that's all. Windows license, sending data to Microsoft enabled, auto-update enabled, antivirus is Nod 32 Smart security (with an office key, license). Previously, this has never happened. If anyone had this, then help me, how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 18.12.21

1 time was after restart, return to the plate. I rearranged it under myself and everything was gone.

Q
Quantum89 18.12.21

but alas, it doesn’t work for me ((((I already tried 20 times, and all the same, when opening the folders, they are again all in a tabular form. As if somewhere in the main settings it was blocked. Maybe a bug, xs ...

o
omgmag894 18.12.21

The problem is in ESET Smart Security, I myself am personally dealing with this problem, the most interesting thing is that it breaks something in the system and you cannot do without reinstalling Windows. Installing beta 9 did not help. I'm thinking of switching to Avast

7Rain7 18.12.21

Even I did not notice that you have ESET Smart Security. Remove this antivirus program, it will be worse than viruses.

Q
Quantum89 18.12.21

Do you want to say that it is stupid because of the antivirus that I have been using for the second year (extension), which has never done anything to me, and has not even said a bad word, my default files in folders are built in a table?)))

B
Buffalo2008 18.12.21

I have the same trouble as Quantum89, and plus the icons on the desktop, too, are all huddled together.

Q
Quantum89 18.12.21

I played something, myself. But still there is a slight discomfort (In short, you need to go to the view tab (from the top in the folder), select what type of folders to be and poke at the very last item in the right "Parameters". There we go to the second tab "View" and select the topmost option "Apply to all folders." And the minus is that now all folders and files will be of this type that you have chosen. I like to set the value in different ways: most often the usual type of files and folders, in wallpaper and photos, icons (it's more convenient for me to see all the images at once), and in the folders with music I like to choose the tabular option most of all, so that the music looks like a list.

Q
Quantum89 18.12.21

Oh yes, this option is suitable for owners of Windows 10 and 8, 8.1. Probably differently on other systems.

Q
Quantum89 18.12.21

An update was released for Windows 10, which completely fixed this bug)) I thought that the update curve.