3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edmin 18.12.21 02:53 pm

Best Quest Mods (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hai Nirnchane, I create a selection of the best quest mods, so please advise good mods! I have already passed many, but there is still a list of those that have not been passed, I am waiting for your suggestions, ps Falskaars and all sorts of lunar paths not to offer, it has been tested for a long time
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 18.12.21

Citadel of order, unfortunately I did not play the rest

w
wadik071 18.12.21

darkend cool mod in the style of dark souls

E
Edmin 18.12.21

wadik071
saw, by the way, on Tesall, he is in the Locations section, not quests, for some reason .. is there a plot?
GRiDOX The
Citadel, unfortunately, was not at all impressed, the quest is very small (for 20-30 minutes) and primitive, it does not pull the best quest

A
AT_Sagor 18.12.21

Has anyone tried the "Wheels of Calm", how are they? He seems to be praised, but can someone say something more worthy of him than the standard praise.

A
Alexandrovitch 18.12.21

Edmin
But for a `` good '' mod, he obviously pulls. I liked the locations there no more, now, in addition to Skywind, some other mods for global quests are being done ... But the release date, alas, they do not report.

w
wadik071 18.12.21

Edmin there is no big quest no more

E
Edmin 18.12.21

at_sagor
Wheels did not work, because almost at the end I encountered an impassable bug. Long quest, bored at the end