3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ra-73 18.12.21 02:53 pm

Endless Scrap Metal (Mad Max)

There is a place where you can endlessly earn scrap metal by destroying a car, it is reborn again.

2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 18.12.21

Such a place is not one. There are several of them all over the map)

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

This is bullshit. I have completely passed the territories of Jeet and Belly, threats by zero, I robbed everything of scavenging places. While riding, destroying the scarecrows, collecting scrap from them and in the camps, destroying cars, I collected about 15-20k of scrap in total. Jeet, Belly and Red-Eye got 2k scrap each just like that, this is where you put them in heaps. Around the middle of the game, there is simply nowhere to put the crowbar, at least until the V8 is opened. So everything is pumped, Max is full, the machine is almost full, only the engine remains.

But it was me who was kleptomaniac, I just swept away everything without looking + in storms I collected all the boxes.

Further my reasoning.
In my opinion, the developers could not think of anything better than making them play longer with the help of these gain spots. In the vicinity of two fortresses, you pick everything - eat scrap booty. The world is essentially empty, it just doesn't let go anyway.