3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net 18.12.21 03:06 pm

Flies out in the control room (Outlast)

My game crashes in the control room when I turn on the electricity and go to the keyboard again, only my hand reaches for it and that's it ... crashes. Maybe you know how to solve the problem?

Solution to the problem:
Many faced this problem: the game crashes when, after the basement, we entered the security office and tried to interact with the computer. In particular, everyone who had 32-bit Windows Vista / 7/8 had this problem. There was no solution to this problem on the Internet. In particular, only from pirates, such as "download repack", etc.! Luckily I came across a solution from the developers. Here's what you need to do:

Open the "Start" menu and in the bottom line (Find programs and files) we drive in CMD.
After that, click on the CMD icon with the right mouse button and select "
A black window will open. Copy the following into it: bcdedit / set IncreaseUserVa 3072
Press ENTER. The message "Operation completed successfully" should appear.
We reboot the computer and launch the game. Everything should work. It helped me.
Good luck to everyone and more bricks ^ _ ^
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 18.12.21

The same. :( I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how to fix this bug .. (

B
Bloodtim005 18.12.21

Joining

Z
Zim95 18.12.21

Download the repack from the mechanics .. I also crashed at that moment ..
Now everything is fine .. I didn't even take down the previous one .. So I just put it on top))

F
Foster03 18.12.21

Exposing compatibility with other OS helps from crashes on 32-bit systems! On XP with 95, on 7 with XP, Vista, try it! With the passage of problem areas, compatibility must be removed, otherwise brakes are possible!

R
Reverrius 18.12.21

Yes, Windows 95 compatibility solved the problem, though not on the first try.
But here's the trouble, now a new glitch. Immediately after the hero wakes up in the ward, the game is saved and begins to reload endlessly ... :(

j
jick 18.12.21

Night Reverrius
I advise you to listen to the opinion above. The system itself is 32 bit.
I put a repack from the mechanics and two updates on top - nothing else crashed

B
Breakdown122 18.12.21

Same problem as Night Reverrius. Tell me what to do, so that it would not fly out on the same mission, if I have Windows 8 ??

R
Reverrius 18.12.21

Put the version with updates and everything will be ok. I downloaded the version from the Mechanics with the third update, it helped.

B
Breakdown122 18.12.21

Night Reverrius
Duck I have to pump it, or what? I also downloaded from the mechanics, how can I install these updates ?? Enlighten ??

c
capsi 18.12.21

from the mechanics, too, flies out at this place, who else will offer what.
to beat off the hands of the developers, why rush to release a not finished PPC product, quickly grab the dough, and the fact that 50% of the problems of a different nature they spit, although there are already 2 patches thrown and the sense is still 0.

C
Crysis_Net 18.12.21

I tried all the repacks, installed compatibility with all OCs, installed all the updates, everything is the same. (((I'm going to buy a license, I hope there will be no crashes.)

D
Dmitry Goncharov 18.12.21

But my game is not saved at all and the brakes are wild (

T
Tula Potsik 18.12.21

capsi
Hah, you download and play for free a really high-quality and exciting horror game and still want to beat the hands of the developers for the fact that your repack is not going well? I would be ashamed.

I downloaded a repack from the mechanics yesterday morning, everything started the first time and there were no problems.

M
Makcuumka 18.12.21

Who on XP, 32 bits, went beyond the control room, and generally passed the game? Unsubscribe please.

L
Life is shit 18.12.21

To go through the control room, download these saves:
http://rghost.ru/48607699
Unpack and drop into Outlast - binaries- win32 - profile -saves with replacement of files.
Then go into the game and choose to download - prison block.
So I went through this ill-fated place.
---
If during the game the game crashes with an "out of memory" error, set the settings to "lowest", pass the moment of departure and turn on the highest settings again.
-
I PASSED THE GAME TO THE END ON WINDOWS XP32bit - system in profile.

B
Breakdown122 18.12.21

Life is shit.
Listen, you can throw save after he wakes up on the bed after the control room.
It’s just there that it crashes.

M
Makcuumka 18.12.21

Life is shit
Thank you very much, I downloaded it, of course, but I went through.

T
Tula Potsik 18.12.21

capsi
Well, you don't need to show your cattle, let's not insult, eh? You didn’t see that I also downloaded the game, what does it have to do with "such is how you l .... and were led on advertisements and bought shit"? to get it completely: I didn't buy the game, I downloaded it!
Let me chew on you: you downloaded the game for free and you dare to defile the developers for the fact that on your undercomputer there is something wrong with people. This is your behavior.
I downloaded the game for free and if something was wrong with me, I would have entered the forum in a civilized manner, without bedeal and anger, I would ask the users how to decide, it would not have worked, I would have safely deleted the game, but I would not have had the audacity to go after this on the forums and say what you wrote at the top.

A
AntonMaker 18.12.21

The wildest lags, a real slide show even in the game menu. Can anyone please help? Radeon 6630M 1GB, Phenom x4 2.2Ghz, RAM 4GB.

M
Makcuumka 18.12.21

AntonMaker Put
everything on "very nazko" and the resolution is 800x600, I think the only option.