3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valera Sukhoi 18.12.21 03:06 pm

Engine, dialogue and subtitles disappear (Mad Max)

One more problem was added to the problem with the departure of the card. Now, during the game, subtitles freeze and the sounds of the engine and dialogs disappear, you can only hear the tires rubbing against the ground. But this is still half the trouble, now after it all started, the world also stops loading, if you drive in one direction for a long time, the ground becomes low poly and eventually I fall through the texture. If earlier this was observed after a few hours of the game, now from the Gutgash's lair this is observed literally in 5 minutes. Already another repack installed the usual uncompressed version, 8 GB operatives, the video card is really gigabyte. Has anyone else encountered such a problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edward core 18.12.21

Valera Sukhoi
I have a license. And there was only "The sound of the engine disappears, dialogues and subtitles freeze."
But lately, all the rules. There were never any troubles with textures.
If anything, the config is in the profile. But the problems are not due to the power of the PC.

S
SallivaN DM 18.12.21

Valera Sukhoi
I have had the same thing (it’s true, not once), and every time I entered the dune area, only the sound from the tires remained. But my face and on a crooked repack should not have sinned. I rebooted, cleaned up the registry and everything started working fine. My laptop also has 8 gigs of RAM, but a video card with four gigs.

A
Anton Arkhipov 18.12.21

Effect1133 The
sound also disappears when I enter the dune area, I don't know what to do

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

Anton Arkhipov
The same problem as the TS, only I have it from the first quest of Little Red Eyes, after I destroyed the Mouth. It just starts with nothing, I just drive in behind the Mouth, I drove a little further and that's it, the textures stop loading, the subs hang, the sound disappears. I don’t know what to do, I’ll try to put the firewood of the previous version, which is special. under Max go, mb will help.
Shl. it makes no sense to put a new patch and a pill - it does not help.
By the way, before the territory of Krasnoglazka, I did not observe this anywhere, Jita and Belly completely passed, all the quests, all the scavenging places, everywhere ur. threats over zeros.

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

In general, guys, it's really about the wood, put 355.82, everything immediately became normal.

Or not. I also set the maximum drawing of objects, maybe it affected. I made the first quest with Red and again the same shit happened. With firewood now, not immediately, but after 15 minutes, shit happens. I don’t know what the matter is.
There was a steam trip, though updated, now I'm downloading a repack from the mechanics, let's see what happens.

A
Anton Arkhipov 18.12.21

Micha Incognito
Now I will also try to put this firewood, but I only have a problem with the sound in the same place as yours, but the textures do not disappear.

A
Anton Arkhipov 18.12.21

The driver did not help, the sound also disappears (

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

Anton Arkhipov
At first, the sound disappears, but not all. For example, the sound of a car hitting something is preserved. If I start to go further forward, no matter where, anyway, then elements of the landscape, sniper towers, some textures of the camps, all the enemies begin to disappear gradually.

Now I'm putting in the mechanics, I'll sign off on the result.

A
Anton Arkhipov 18.12.21

Micha Incognito
I, too, do not all disappear at once, the sound of car wheels remains, and some other sounds.
Well, how is the repack from the mechanics, is there also such a jamb?

V
Valera Sukhoi 18.12.21

Micha Incognito
Here I have the same thing! What kind of hardware do you have?
zs Installing different versions (repack or steam) did not help me

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

Anton Arkhipov
Yes, no, I just arrived home, I'll play right now. The last time was just a flight.

Played, no crashes, no sound / texture loss. Maybe it was true that the repack was crooked. The mechanics of the norms plow.

A
AUX_dude 18.12.21

Valera Sukhoi
My iron in profile.