3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 18.12.21 03:07 pm

Forced to start over, the game crashed (Mad Max)

And all I did was to examine all the places of reaping and pass all the fortresses to the rocky ridge. And my career was interrupted, not a single quest was offered, Max was pumped on unwillingness, and he couldn't even enter the Gut Cutter's fortress.
I started anew, my career is developing, but I'm afraid to be distracted by the places of gain and fortress, suddenly quests will stop offering.
I understand that this game is so unfinished, who passed, tell me how to proceed, try to complete only quests? Only the Persian is not pumped up, it is easy to kill. Where is the balance?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vetal142 18.12.21

everything is fine with me for licenses and quests are given and pumped over fortresses, max, I examine the car and places of scavenging

a
artem4msr 18.12.21

Maybe the Tinsmith suggested that he drove to the Gutgash's fortress to install the ramming grate, but at that moment I did not pay attention to it, it was interesting to explore the place of gain, but the camps were to go through, and that's it - there is no more invitation to Gutgash's fortress, and does not appear, no matter how cool, I had to pass from the beginning. I think this game is not worked out.

v
vetal142 18.12.21

Have you tried changing the car upgrades? for some missions you need to put certain parts

I
Incredible Kleinman 18.12.21

Assemble the archangel car "Master", should appear in theory

a
artem4msr 18.12.21

In the second playthrough, the game itself offered me to collect the Master, and now I am already in the Gutgash's fortress, only weak. I erased the slot where the first playthrough was erased from the disorder, but the creation of the Master is still not intuitive, until the second time I started to go through, I would never have guessed how to do it!

d
dimon-alfa 18.12.21

tried to install all the parts marked with a green circle in the garage? You put them on, then you go out and the tinsmith will say what you need for the armor for the belly cutter, and you stomp there.

a
artem4msr 18.12.21

it's late, the first playthrough erased ((