3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 18.12.21 03:07 pm

Disembarkation time, what is it? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Already passed more than half of the game, and did not find out what it was, I always chose "right away", but there is still 1800 seconds or something like that, explain what it is at all.
17 Comments
Sort by:
e
eldar993 18.12.21

time at which you want to start the mission: current time, 6:00, 18:00, morning evening roughly speaking

G
Ghost_Hunt 18.12.21

Are you serious or kidding ?!

T
Technic82 18.12.21

1800 seconds ?! Strongly ! LOL =)))

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 18.12.21

I'm going to hang myself from this news ...

S
Syndicate 2016 18.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Ok, we don’t mind

A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.21

It's just that people are used to seeing the time normally, with a point, and not in a stupid American way.

C
CT3H 18.12.21

Andrey Baulin
Yes .. but a little bit to think about it, nobody canceled it either ...

N
Niko Sidney 18.12.21

smaizy
Either you choose to immediately go on a mission at the current time of day or in the morning at 6.00 and in the evening at 18.00.

M
Marty52 18.12.21

Andrei Baulin is
not stupidly American.
And the Japanese were developing the game. Here's a joke out. And in America, time, like ours, is separated by a colon.

i
igrok_8391 18.12.21

Changing of the guard at 6:00 and 18:00

A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.21

Marty52
yeah, 100% racially loyal Japanese.
And if you take the game itself, then something I do not see in GG narrow-eyed. And his name is John or Jack.

M
Marty52 18.12.21

Andrey Baulin
yeah, 100% racially faithful Japanese.
And I kind of said how Japanese they are there. What is this nonsense? The fact remains: Konami is a Japanese company. And I don't care what percentage of "racial fidelity" there is.

something I do not see in GG narrow-eyed
Oh, but racism drove up. Now the degree of absurdity of your message has reached its maximum. If the game is made by the Japanese, it does not mean that we will play as a Japanese in company with the Japanese and against the Japanese.

A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.21

Marty52
Don't write this anymore. It is better to listen to the advice of the user S. of technical sciences. Just above his post.

M
Marty52 18.12.21

Andrey Baulin
Yes, I will somehow decide for myself what to write to me and what not. And the message from Comrade S.T.E.n. was addressed specifically to you. So yes, it would be very nice for you to think at least a little.

A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.21

Marty52
Ok, write some more.
I knew about this time format. And with his post he wanted to protect those who did not know it. Because there are always some stupid people who are ready to laugh at those who do not know something there.

M
Marty52 18.12.21

Andrei Baulin
and not in a stupid American way The
defense was a success. Only by your message did you present yourself as an ignoramus.

Because there will always be a few stupid people to laugh at those who do not know something there.
And stupid people are, as a rule, even in topics with real problems. Nobody is protected from this.

A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.21

Marty52
More stupidity! MORE!