3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.11.19 01:18 pm

The demon of hate - the last boss? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

The demon of hate , this is the last boss?
Or after still have to go to Issio Assina?
Don't care what the final will only pass on any ending.
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 14.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Issin last boss. the demon of hate is optional.
If you would like Izzy the ending it was necessary to join owl,after two easy boss and the end.

S
SvichA 14.11.19

The demon is an optional boss and does not affect the ending

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Modrin
SvichA
already 2 weeks I am suffering with these 2 bosses with a demon and Dedkov a handyman and with his spear

I hate the spears, and fire!!!!!

M
Modrin 14.11.19

MrShiro20
The demon of hate a simple boss. Completely old school with all the weaknesses of the big bosses of DS and BB. I beat him without a single parry.
Issin,Yes, a difficult boss that requires understanding the mechanics of the game. You can win without understanding ,but you're busy so hours from 7h up to ever ,as the same BlackUFA. One damn shot,he constantly dodged and struck one blow,one blow in sciro is just not understanding the mechanics of the game. This is a tactic straight out of the DS and BB.
His spear is no problem. especially enbloc poke he always does in the same cases. What it micire easy to catch. And attack around himself corny runs through the dashes>running. There is only one MSY is terrible in the last stage of the vertical dual wave.
I do consider it one of the best bosses in gaming.

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Modrin
bosses in sciro interesting, however, killed all but 2 of these and this is a problem with them always something goes wrong and all over again

M
Modrin 14.11.19

MrShiro20
Well here XS. If Issin,I can understand, but with the demon who has all three stages of the same moves. And one new MuVo in the second and third. In the second wave,that from itself represents nothing. In the third ring, and two that travel from itself represents nothing. Both muva dogada jump. Everything else he is the same in the three phases. And about the totems forgot,but I have them all as a threat not perceived.

C
Copeco 14.11.19

Modrin
Modrin wrote:
And attack around himself corny runs through the dashes>running. There is only one MSY is terrible in the last stage of the vertical dual wave.
I do consider it one of the best bosses in gaming.
there is a more simple version. The pie attack used a double jump on it, and the vertical wave easy counter run him zampino, since both waves are aimed at your last location. For all TRAI never damage from them is not received.

C
Copeco 14.11.19

MrShiro20
learn attacks of ISIN by the second stage, all can be operirovat, and stabbing, blocking atki easy to counter through micire. The demon is more simple, there's just Alusil run until there is a long window to attack.

M
Modrin 14.11.19

Copeco
Well, that's what I found. What spitaleri pass it so that's another conversation:)))They have long pile abusow found. Especially as butterfly is killed through the one we удараXD
And Dumon Yes,passed through easy running. After each attack you a huge window to attack him. And when he jumps just straight running to him,he's always distant attacks and misses.

C
Copeco 14.11.19

Modrin
Modrin wrote:
What spitaleri pass it so that's another conversation:))
Yes, I about itself, speedrun never watched

M
Modrin 14.11.19

Copeco wrote:
Yes, I about itself, speedrun never watched
Well, cool. I just ran off me so it was easier. Current then saw that you can Dodge using jump him:)))

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Copeco
Modrin
have walnul the final boss of the masters of Yixing ))))

M
Modrin 14.11.19

MrShiro20
Graz. For me as the best boss:))

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Modrin
Yes boss cool I was lucky on the last phase it using the parry to kill happiness is indescribable ))

next the demon of hate

M
Modrin 14.11.19

MrShiro20
Well, the demon is simple. You go right through running and easy wine:)

C
Copeco 14.11.19

MrShiro20
just as you valnut, if arena with Esinem not to go?

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

Modrin
Killed the demon of hatred, try from the 25th probably about 2 hours spent. Used the shield.
Remained master of the sword down the mountain.
If Issin last, I now have 19 HP and 2 beads, leaves me with 2 beads missing?

UPD. > Tvoyuzh division, it turns out I pissed away the second a memory I had after defeating the Owl, overhear the conversation of Emma with KURO. There is just drop these 2 beads.

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Copeco
after the ending you can't start ng+

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
what kind of shield and how useful?

-
-zotik- 14.11.19

Cool, same question for the strategist wrote yesterday and no one answered, so go demons fell, with his 2 of lapis lazuli fall and then the damn rattlesnake farm(