3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 18.12.21 03:07 pm

Cool dune in the Dunes!) (Mad Max)

Hai euribadi!) Who-thread found this place in the Dunes and a wheelbarrow underground ??

looks cool!! straight bentley, but you cannot sit in it (((although there seems to be a gate for leaving!
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 18.12.21

DayPsycho Found
and sat down. Added to my collection. She still throws off mines)

C
CEMENTATOR 18.12.21

is with mines which. but on the map I just seem to have stolen it.

p
people with a machine gun 18.12.21

It seems like you can also get it according to the plot, no?

E
Eli 18.12.21

If you come to the Dunes during the day and get lost, you can find another place where this car was.

-
-Raixs- 18.12.21

There is a place with a wheelbarrow that launches mines. She is also thrown out of the cave with the help of a catapult.

D
DayPsycho 18.12.21

Ilya233 nope
, you can't sit in this one!) But the same can be given on a mission with Glory, when you save her! She throws out mines) And this is how Rolls-Royce vygyaldit)

I
Ilya233 18.12.21

DayPsycho Ahh
, yes. I got it wrong. And you don't even know the name? You can somehow get it to someone you love ...

D
DayPsycho 18.12.21

Ilya233 neee
(((maybe later it will be possible as a thread, such as the DLC level) And for now it's simple) So you were there already at the bottom ??

I
Ilya233 18.12.21

DayPsycho
No, I guess . Can you mark it on the map? I'll pick you up as a thread)

k
kriptonec 18.12.21

Damn it is necessary to look

Y
Youxyxol 18.12.21

DayPsycho
Thanks for the information, I will look at my leisure.

N
Nemesis 18.12.21

The tinsmith told me a couple of times on the way: the car was buried, but I did not pay attention.

Y
Youxyxol 18.12.21

Nemesis
This is another, a body with scrap metal.
DayPsycho
Slazil, it is really impossible to get into the car, because it does not have opening doors, but there is a kind of entrance in the rear of the body. The gates available there also do not lead anywhere, there is no exit from the outside, so I conclude that this car was put there just for the sake of appearance, like the cars of Thugs and Chlem fighters (without which wheels). Screens and location under the spoiler.
Spoiler

G
GreenSalamandra 18.12.21

This car can be unlocked in races, called a porcupine

D
DayPsycho 18.12.21

Vychuchol
agree, I think it's worth it for show-off) but the place is cool)

Y
Youxyxol 18.12.21

GreenSalamandra
Yeah, she just looked.