3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Dragon Deniro 18.12.21 03:07 pm

Should you buy a PS4 for this game? (inFamous: Second Son)

They offer me a new one, in a package with a PS4 + guarantee, the Thief game is installed on the HDD, for 20,000 rubles. What do you think is worth buying? It's just that I see only one worthy exclusive on PS4 so far, it's inFamous: Second Son
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.12.21

you want to take it. Infantomas will not go anywhere, it may cost a little
more than a year or so to wait, especially since I understand that it's
better to play sruenzhon from the hands . barrels there syakie puts palm trees to plant

M
Marquess 18.12.21

MunchkiN 616
no. Not worth it. If there is a cool computer that runs all games on good graphics and is stable, then wait until 15 when the witcher comes out. The prefix will become cheaper and there is no need to spend on another 780 vidyuhu for a witcher. You will play on Curling.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.12.21

until the age of 15, when the witcher comes out.
You will play on Curling.
forgot to add soap face

L
Life is shit 18.12.21

Is it worth it to become a whore for the sake of one client? No, not worth it.

M
Marquess 18.12.21

Life is shit

depending on which client

C
COMRADE_FULGRIM 18.12.21

It's worth buying, I went through the whole game myself. I currently have only 3 games on PS4 and I don’t regret any of them I bought. If you buy a PS4 and one game, taking into account the fact that the same PS2 lived until 2013, you can well predict that for at least 7 years new games will be created for this console, it is very likely that some of them will suit you.

A
Arewik45 18.12.21

bought and did not regret playing current in 2 games and I'm happy

112403898M 18.12.21

Buy definitely

Z
Zloy 18.12.21

bought and do not regret

E
Edge786 18.12.21

To be honest, I would have waited but bought it a long time ago) entertains me for the lust of us on co-op and nothing more.

I
IDR 18.12.21

Marquess
Greetings from the future. And who then could expect that the curling iron will rise in price 2 times))))