3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sabboth 19.12.21 10:50 pm

Problems with installing v.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

Oh yes, the laptop is strong, it pulls everything
58 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glebbb 19.12.21

In short, when I install the game (license), a window appears like you are going to install the game. It writes how much space it needs, and in the next line it writes how much space is available on the disk. And there is 0. And I don’t know, maybe I need to somehow change the disk to which I need install, but I have enough memory on both disks, so it's not clear where he installs it. Perhaps this question may seem strange, but I already got sick of trying to install it. If someone has encountered the same problem or knows how to solve it, see the answer

w
we get what we deserve 19.12.21

Glebbb
Technical Issues

P
Pando123 19.12.21

I bought a litsuha, I'm trying to install it: Steam is installed, updated, the window disappears and that's it. Nothing happens, no further installation. Could you tell me what the hell is this and how to deal with it?)

F
Faridun Hakimov 19.12.21

Fak, the same mistake ...
Does anyone have a thread of news ???

G
Gokudera 19.12.21

Hmm, and religion does not allow you to download another repack? o_O

F
Faridun Hakimov 19.12.21

Gokudera
Well, you and ... a good person. I shook this repack for 2 days. And then with the FTP of the Internet provider ... And then you still have to spend 5 days ... The main thing is that some people manage to install ... Fuck you hell ...

G
Gokudera 19.12.21

Well then try to turn on compatibility, for example, or run as administrator. In general, repacks are evil, in fact, it's better to download the original image. They usually don't weigh much.

F
Faridun Hakimov 19.12.21

Gokudera
Here on this those bro, thanks, and then religion, religion ...

M
Major Payne 2014 19.12.21

I start the installation, it reaches 1.4% and knocks out an error (an error when unpacking Unc.dll files returned an error code - 6.ERORR: file operation ...) in short, a friend on a laptop has it, but I don't.

F
Faridun Hakimov 19.12.21

Major Payne 2014
Along the way, one solution is to find a normal disk ...

n
nik-tecktonik 19.12.21

Hello. MV3 - Normas is a game, but it often pisses me off ... The fact is that when I play and the Internet connection disappears, then when I enter Steam (when the Internet appears), the game starts to download again from the Internet, pausing the installation and attempts to uninstall the game writes, they say the game is busy with the Dedicated Server application and you also have to demolish the steam. WTF, guys?

W
Winter_exe 19.12.21

And the truth is, fucking incomprehensible. I have installed the relying 6 gigs with a spear, and the steam pumps 6 more on top of them, the way out of the situation is to demolish everything. Any solution, maybe?

G
Galaxy 19.12.21

Well, there is always a solution, download the game in torrents with already uploaded files from Steam.

W
Winter_exe 19.12.21

nik-tecktonik
By the way, in order not to demolish steam , you can select the "all games" tab, select "tools" there and remove the Dedicated Server

n
nik-tecktonik 19.12.21

Winter, thanks. This already infuriates me so much that I want to throw the disc with the game against the wall :(

W
Winter_exe 19.12.21

nik-tecktonik Is
it installed from the disk after you delete everything? And then I took it down, put it on the disk, and she rocks one dick from the Internet

B
Brodyaga-vsk 19.12.21

Glebbb did
you solve this problem ???

R
RussianHunter 19.12.21

download the unpacked faces from the torrent

W
Winter_exe 19.12.21

maks 7444
A disochek, which I stuck in for my grandmothers, to shove it into the bottom, so chtol?

O
Olololoshka 19.12.21

And the path to the Steam folder must be completely in English! I had 800GB free on the disk and he showed me that there was only 3GB free, but then I guessed to rename it and everything became normal! Maybe u cha too because of this?