3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DelMarPerfekto 19.12.21 10:51 pm

How to create an emergency in one of the free events? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day. Help me figure it out, in one special event it is necessary to create emergency situations, but not to get into an accident yourself. How is this done? I drove in an opposite lane, cars in a U-turn were avoiding a collision, but nothing was counted for me. Am I doing something wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lol_56 19.12.21

Do you remember the missions of Cletus, where you need to shoot at the tires? Try the same.

D
DelMarPerfekto 19.12.21

Lol_56
Thanks for the answer, but either I was inactive during the event, or the weapon cannot be used in the event.

M
MiGamer86 19.12.21

If the weapon can still be used, then you can make a boom-boom ...))) Then the drivers will become more aggressive. And if you take a tank ...

x
xxSKYxx 19.12.21

You do it in active mode. You drive along the opposite lane (you can slowly, but keep track of the time), you create emergency situations, you can't crash into anything !!! That's all!

D
DelMarPerfekto 19.12.21

Thanks for answers.

N
Nik210 19.12.21

DelMarPerfekto

P
Prince_Saint 19.12.21

It is better to drive along the highway, in YOUR lane. At the same time, cutting other machines. This method will reduce the chances of crashing and fill a larger number of emergency ones.