3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor1986 19.12.21 10:51 pm

It became impossible to play! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day everyone! Please tell me, I ran into this problem: I play on a license. Before patch 1.04, there were no problems with the game, I played at medium-high settings. 560 ti video card. Then something happened, and periodically started throwing it out of the game, writes that the application has stopped and will be closed. You can play, but sometimes it throws it out when loading, sometimes when moving between locations, and sometimes you play and everything is fine. When there are no problems, you can play at medium settings, but it happens that it is impossible at minimum due to crashes. Drivers updated, xs what's the matter
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 19.12.21

I heard about patches that ruin the game, put the old patch, the witcher will not strongly resist - there is no protection. At most you have to change the patch number in the registry so that the update will accept the game.

X
XBoy360 19.12.21

Aips95
Saves from the new version do not work on the previous ones.

M
Metalist1925 19.12.21

most likely the patch is the case. try to get back to working version

M
Maniac-x 19.12.21

Fedor1986
Try to play on a normal computer and everything will be all right))) During the hike, your card is warming up

S
StrelokRuS29 19.12.21

My friend plays gtx 460. Yes, it's hard to believe. Goes to ~ 30 frames at a minimum, except for textures, there are high ones. The version is current. And she has no problems.

A
Aips95 19.12.21

XBoy Venom 360 I
forgot, right.
StrelokRuS29
I played gts450. It wasn't pretty. But what a thrill I experienced when I turned on the maxes on a new computer ... mmm!

I somehow, too, suddenly began to lag that PPC. It turned out that the miner had caught himself under the guise of a java.

S
Schreps 19.12.21

How do we know what you have there, are we wangs, maybe you have a whole computer in shit, or the card is warming up, or in general, you know a bunch of something else, there are simply hundreds of factors.
Picture of norms yes? Che do not clear, so do we ....
Spoiler

A
AlexOmen 19.12.21

All these forums, blogs, topics are complete nonsense for earning bonuses.
The game runs at minimum values ​​normally, although if the hardware is weak, it may hang on parsec.
(Who does not believe - take a look at my config). The fact is that some "gamers" put on the most advanced computer a bunch of games and all kinds of mods for them, plus different optimizers. And at the same time they forget the old commandment of the gamer: "You can install no more than FIVE (!) Games on a computer, and then - of different genres." Otherwise, there is a conflict between games.
PS. For the inexperienced: GAME CONFLICT is when different games have the same memory access codes, after which the OS (registry, processor and memory) cannot understand which application should work "full" and starts EVERYTHING. Then the processor, memory and video memory are loaded.
PSS. I have already written more than once that for "powerful" games it is necessary to unload memory in full:
1. Disable all unnecessary AUTOSTART.
2. Disable the INTERNET (so that all kinds of viruses, spyware, etc. do not get in)
3. Disable ANTI-VIRUSES (if we trust the game, we have nothing to fear!).
4. We play without problems !!!