3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 14.11.19 01:18 pm

\"Homemade\" rifle (AK) - where to farm? (Fallout 76)

There were several times met, sparked interest in the potential. And, because apparently this is the best carbine in the game, would love to clarify a couple of points:
1) figure out for sure whether it is a carbine)) and
2) to identify locations where it is possible to farm in abundance and marasbaras, to look at all possible improvements.
In General share their experiences and impressions :)
16 Comments
Sort by:
k
krll 14.11.19

Maybe even, who knows where the drawing can be found? OO would be great)

-
-MODEUZ- 14.11.19

krll
mine everything about this game randomly. There is no such places where you can what exactly to find. (except power I guess) - the rest is pure luck.
To modify, you will have to teach the gunsmith (perk)
This is likely Automatic carbine (rifle) - there are perks to such

k
krll 14.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Yes it is because since actively interested in atomatic decided to swing concretise disappointed in minigame... about randomly - there are tons of Lok where the mountains piled the same battle rifles and so on, perhaps with these weapons are...

-
-MODEUZ- 14.11.19

I don't even want to consider machines. Patrick go immediately, the damage is weak.
Rocked the single-shot carbines - knocked 1 soldering and from a distance and rounds shaft. Shotguns for close, although multiply charged cartridges guzzle too quickly, a perk 90% reduce weight just do a super.

I have a question, in the 4th part loved the GAUSE rifle (charge clicking still accumulating) - there is such?

c
callmegod 14.11.19

Fell a few times. First, just to understand, because 5.56 ammo. But no update during disassembly was not. Now with this run. Of all, I can only point collimator crafted.

l
lmperatorPC 14.11.19

-MODEUZ-
+1
IMHO, the Assembly focused on the rifles, will be one of the most popular. If you won't, of course.

k
krll 14.11.19

Karabinchika single shot will be the people to walk it anyway. as a minimum, because not everyone is comfortable on the front lines where you need instant reaction. And you should not think that the issue here is the ammunition will Balk. Crafteda they Bang, and if to use not only the machine constantly, even with the stock remain substantial.
The shotguns I was very disappointed so far, the damage is even near any, so no I suspect that even pumping cards to enhance the weather will do very...
-MODEUZ-
And what about the weak damage it you in vain... apparently you haven't pitarilla really why I was disappointed in minigene and left in the car? :) Yes because the same friend with aimed bursts from minigun triple with high DMG and skill - I've taken 3-4 times longer than the military carbine automatic... That's when I realized that Taiki will effect immobility and a large scatter, and damage neahti to rest. The fact that rifles not with the number of automatic - only for ranged, because everything else in close proximity will destroy them, even pistols. That remains as the only universal automatic carbine... Which by the way can be done easily and so that the beat is not very weaker than the sniper rifle, but faster + at the same distance :) draw your own Conclusions, I already 15очков in the branch under them lies.

S
Sagivari Isit0 14.11.19

krll
people shake their cards for a fraction of the power of the perk fraction in agility and he just destroys everything
from minuses it is necessary to stand in front of the enemy because the range is generally not what

E
EmFor 14.11.19

krll
Yes, it is a carbine. Depending on the receiver - (not)automatic. It drops out very rarely, the drawing is still not found. ((

-MODEUZ-
Yes, the Gauss rifle is. Sold in the store Enclave, drawing rarely in Cranberry bogs.

-
-MODEUZ- 14.11.19

EmFor wrote:
Sold in the store Enclave
This is where this shop? We can not even opened

D
DimusiG 14.11.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
This is where this shop? We can not even opened
Gooooogle.com => the Enclave Fallout 76 => 100500 videos.

PS So can a lot of things to find, but don't tell anybody! ;)

B
Baraholschik 14.11.19

Of all the weapons that there is,I panravilas some semblance of a Kalash,put collimator and forth.Clip 35 rounds,the damage is about 65 like.Shoots one Patrick in one click.I like the shotgun ,though, and the damage he is 116+16 rounds in the store(pump)Minigun-shnyaga
Gus-in the middle of plazmowe and laser weapons in General nyakusa,a powder gun is good but reload is kick(only players at a distance to shoot)But to indulge, I really like the automatic grenade launcher,but very heavy toast to him, and he himself,the rocket launcher the same about anything(for one store medicalese bear from the claw more than 5-6 shots with the rocket launcher,and by the time faster)

P
Pavel26 14.11.19

The scheme is called the homemade gun

A
Arthur Gilmiyarov 28.06.21

krll whitespring
resort merchant has

A
AshenFew 28.06.21

Artur Gilmiyarov Offtopic
Yes for you, my friend, the order of the young necromancer is crying

C
Carasik 04.07.21

krll
I have two of these legendary carbines, both automatic. The first ones need 5.56 ultra-cold cartridges, the bullets inflict damage in the area. From components
Lined long barrel (large dolnost, a small variation)
Increased stinging magazine (25 rounds in the cage, increased armor)
Kolimatorny sight circle
muzzle attachment (control returns)
I do not remember Kokaya bed, but also control the impact
Pros
Great damage
Tosnost
range
Malenbkaya returns
Cons
It's hard to get cartridges
For the second carbine you need the usual 5.56.
Launches an additional projectile.
Components
Drum magazine (30 rounds in the clip)
Long barrel (extended range)
Colimator sight dot
Real stock (recoil control)
Muzzle bayonet (for close combat)
Pros
Huge damage
Better than a shotgun in close combat
Suitable for dealing with multiple targets
Cons
Range
I can say that these are excellent carbines and if you buy yourself a homemade one you will not wish