3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 19.12.21 10:51 pm

Game Impression (FlatOut)

What can be said about the game FlatOut is that it is damn towerless. Here, the rivals are so severe that during the race, they push the slow ones off the track, in turns they will certainly hit them sideways so that you will be rolled to hug the nearest tree. This is FlatOut and yes, it struck me as damn heavy.

How difficult it is to keep the car here. So I want to call each of the cars available in the game, a cow on ice. With drift, it's still okay, you can still enter the turns in a skid, but if the enemy touches you, he will twist you so that mum do not worry. And the problem is that even after dropping the gas and slightly podgazovyvaya, it is difficult to return to the track because the car starts to twist, twirl like we are on ice. In general, you can make up legends about the driving of rivals, they drive almost perfectly (of course, everyone has jambs, but mostly on turns when they enter it all at once, then chaos occurs)). No matter how hard I try to ride quietly and accurately, the opponent does it twice as fast and twice as beautiful. The difficulty of the game is very high for me. Each new race in the career is a restart, restart and restart again. Passing any route the first time for me has never been crowned with success. And winter tracks are generally awful. Even with a pumped-up car, it is not realistic to drive, despite the fact that the opponents are driving like on sand! Plus, don't forget about the physics of damage. As soon as we "kiss" someone, we are immediately noticeably carried away a little to the left or a little to the right, and as soon as we touch it sideways, and even more so in front of something solid, then for some reason it immediately flies out of the frontal. And he noticed that it doesn't matter how hard we go. Bug? May be. and even more so in front of something solid, so for some reason immediately fly out of the windshield. And he noticed that it doesn't matter how hard we go. Bug? May be. and even more so in front of something solid, so for some reason immediately fly out of the windshield. And he noticed that it doesn't matter how hard we go. Bug? May be.

Careers are not for weaklings. In the Bronze Cup you can still feel like a champion of survival races, but in Silver and Gold you need to sweat a lot. The choice of cars is not great, but there is something like tuning. I say something because basically we install parts for power. Forget about any opportunities to change the body, paint it in a different color or stick a sticker, although to be honest, this is not really necessary here. I will not forget to mention one of the chips in the game: the destructibility of objects and damage to cars. This, coupled with a great soundtrack, is for me the greatest strengths of the game. Speaking of music, this is neither the first nor the last race where the Rock genre fits like no other.

The conclusion is that FlatOut is certainly not a nominee for one of the best arcade races in history, incredible complexity, terrible handling of cars, and as a result, the physics of their behavior make me give the game a rating of 4, but it was the first part that laid the foundation for the legend called FlatOut 2 !
2 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SazerWasd] 19.12.21

They force me to give the game a score of 4
in Russian and you will not see 4.
zs your appraisal (after 11 years, all the more so) few people care)
well, and the terrible handling of cars, and as a result, the physics was amused

I
I am Batman 19.12.21

[SazerWasd]
Well, in Russian, I really had a C, but I didn’t write so that someone would care about my assessment. They are impressions and impressions in Africa.