3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 19.12.21 10:51 pm

Riot SMG problem (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Help, there is no add. mission number 5 to get the drawing Riot smg, climbed the entire location and the house in which it should lie is empty. As a result, I have to use this barrel of the first level, without a collimator.
Shl. The game began to play from episode 2.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 19.12.21

MegaDen666
go further company sho it is not clear

M
MorirMerda 19.12.21

Csgashnik
I am already on mission 19, and passed additional. mission number 1 after which they had to give extra. mission # 5 (Riot smg blueprints), but not given.

S
Syndicate 2016 19.12.21

MegaDen666 pass
also I opened the drawing

M
MorirMerda 19.12.21

okay, but this campaign is still a bug. On ps3 I have progress of 7 main missions, right after the completed side quest about the Russian translator, this fifth one appeared. But not on pc.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 19.12.21

This is fine. I played 140 hours, everything was completed on S. But in Kizibe, due to a bug, I cannot take the blueprint for STUN GRENADE. It is stupid, and the servicemen do not say anything about the drawing during interrogation.

X
XBoy360 19.12.21

And all the time at the airfield in Africa they tell me that there is a cassette somewhere, and that the map is updated, but there is nothing on the map, and already 3 times I cleaned the base, and it is always the same thing. Maybe someone knows where the very place of the tape recorder is?