3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 19.12.21 10:51 pm

Gold Edition won't launch (Mass Effect)

The gold edition does not start on windows 7. Although it was previously launched, I simply removed the update from nvida. And problems started. Why did I have nvida. Just read somewhere that it was necessary for the prey game. I deleted Prey and nvida did not need to be deleted anymore and everything was listed in the game does not enter.
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
trem200 19.12.21

I decided to install everything using administrator rights

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

trem200
Hyhy. I asked the question myself, I answered it
myself :) ME1 toy is not the first freshness and a little tedious, especially when riding around the planets on a mako.
Will go with pepper and salt :)

t
trem200 19.12.21

Sidorovich12
I don’t know I like three episodes very much very good

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

trem200

There is no bazaar about 2 and 3. But the first one is boring. A long ride around the planets in search of resources, all sorts of weapons that are almost the same in terms of parameters and a lot of upgrades to them. The sniper's sight is wobbling there as if the Persian holding it drank half a liter in one gulp or got stoned (then twisted it through the config so that the sight did not wobble). Although the texture pack was released for the first part, which is at 4k resolution. And then there were native soap textures and playing on large screens was pathetic.
Also in the third part I like the last 3 DLCs for the single, especially "Citadel".

t
trem200 19.12.21

Sidorovich12
yes about the sight in the first part of the snatsyperki figs a lot of time is spent on, then that would be a stranger in the enemy.
Or you can link to the texture pack, you just want to play with normal textures.

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

trem200
I downloaded it myself from here. THERE for all 3 parts http://tltorrent.ru/viewtopic.php?t=253767
8 GB weighs.
What I like about the distribution is that for 1 part of the texture they do not go through TexMod, but are installed in the folder with the game. And then I was crap with texmod, textures more than 1200 MB were not loaded into the game.
By the way about what was written at the beginning of the topic. You probably deleted ThysX. It doesn't matter which video card is from Nvidia or Radeon, all mass effects require the PhysX program from the Nvidia driver package.

t
trem200 19.12.21

Sidorovich12
and in another way these textures cannot be downloaded, otherwise torrenting is not a hunt

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

trem200

I honestly don't know. ON that torrent, I just found a distribution where there are textures for all 3 parts, so that you don't have to search for each game separately. And on file hosting, downloaders vparivayut which, in addition to the downloaded tons of garbage, install on the computer .... Sart pages, satellites, browsers, a bunch of shortcuts on the desktop and intrusive advertising. Therefore, apart from torrents, I try not to download anything else anywhere else. Well, except for proven sites.

b
brazilium 19.12.21

Sidorovich12
Doesn't the game slow down after heavy textures?

t
trem200 19.12.21

brazilium
severely slows me down

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

brazilium

No. Everything works fine. But for these textures you need at least 6 gigabytes of RAM and a good video card of at least 4xx or 5xx series with 2 gigabytes on board.

t
trem200 19.12.21

Sidorovich12
well, this is not about my computer will not pull

S
Sidorovich12 19.12.21

trem200 Just
in that pack of 4k textures, so the video memory and ram must be appropriate. Well, if you wish, you can load not all textures, but only the basic ones so that weaker video cards can be pulled. Well, if there is no 6 gigabytes of RAM and less, then you can, in principle, compensate with a swap file, but only it will load a little longer than the mission and freeze will be stronger, but you can play.

X
Xionus 19.12.21

After starting a new game and creating a profile, the Golden Edition loading screen freezes and nothing happens. There is a way to treat this problem, but it is for ME2. Can you tell me how to solve this?