3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 19.12.21 10:51 pm

Competition (Farming Simulator 15)

If you think about it, then the game lacks competition for stimulation, so to speak. That is, the struggle for the supply of products on the map. Resale of fields so that competitors, just like us, plow, carry, etc. similar to the transport oligarch. And then as it is boring. You can take your time or just grow a couple of crops. Otherwise, it would be cheerful, I missed the moment and it would be difficult to catch up and compete and find buyers.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snip 19.12.21

And in the end, you can burn out))
Although the idea with competition is interesting, it would really add excitement or something)
But it seems to me it's not so easy to do, you just have to look at how the hired workers are stupid in places, then if a competitor works like this, then there is a chance that it will a competitor will go bankrupt faster than us =))

S
Strelec-zmeya 19.12.21

Snip
Well AI, you can fix it, remove everything that will get in the way on the maps. And also add such a thing to the game as contracts with customers.

B
Boss_Timurchik 19.12.21

if it were, then the game would have more fans

S
Snip 19.12.21

Strelec-zmeya
Well, some semblance of contracts already exist ... these are tasks on the bulletin board, in particular for the supply of a certain amount of tons of grain to one or another. Plus, there are still great offers. =)

Boss_Timurchik
Undoubtedly =)

But there is one obstacle, the developers, if they don’t plan this, then we don’t dream here, it won’t be =)
Maybe fashion, of course ... but I came across more maps and technology than an AI competitor) )