3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THE JOKER DC 19.12.21 10:51 pm

Harvesting. (Farming Simulator 15)

Help!!! I am harvesting and I have 0 percent harvest. I have harvested half of the field but there is no harvest.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torstein 19.12.21

Did you take the harvest to the warehouse? Or was he selling?

z
zonda07 19.12.21

take it to the warehouse, then sell it

o
ol0lo 19.12.21

maybe he's not ripe yet?

T
THE JOKER DC 19.12.21

ol0lo
Ripe.

A
Andrey Malyshko 19.12.21

I have the same nonsense, what can I do about it?

A
Alexander Finogeev 19.12.21

why doesn't the field sunflower on the map?

K
KENTSS 19.12.21

Pumped up the kosyachnyh mods, remove everything and check

T
THE JOKER DC 19.12.21

I have already figured out all thanks.

D
Denis Turnov 19.12.21

Guys help please start harvesting corn and just takes and throws it out of the game writes FS 2015 is stopped what to do please help I can not harvest corn for silage and grain

K
KAMAZNEDAF 19.12.21

brothers "collective farmers", please help !!!!!!!!!!! The FAQ is not normal, there is no nonsense about the questions. Why do we need a van for animals, why do we need trucks for cattle if there are no points of sale ??? how and where to ship? where to sell? I've been playing for a month, I have already understood a lot (it has been dragged on specifically), but cattle is just a forbidden topic of some kind !!! I know where to put milk and straw and silage and manure and railway manure ........... and horns and hooves! at least someone can say how to ride cows or pigs in a wagon like everywhere else in the screenshots ????? or write that it is still impossible on FS15, because judging by the material I read, it was in the order of things in FS13. Thanks in advance for any answers, maybe this is also information

S
Snip 19.12.21

KAMAZNEDAF
So it means, with the mods, these same trailers and animals were added. In the game without mods, animals can only be raised: sheep in the pen are sheared for wool, chickens lay eggs, we get milk from the barn (which is sold automatically at midnight without mods) and, as an addition, liquid and solid manure ..
There are no pigs in the original game at all. ..