3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shokur_98 19.12.21 11:22 pm

No Ubisoft Game Launcher found. (Assassin's Creed 3)

I have already downloaded several repacks, downloaded a bunch of yubisoft launchers, uninstalled and installed the game itself several times. In the end, the same thing: right after installation, you can play, but when you restart it, this error pops up. What to do?

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASS 19.12.21

SPACE_ACE
There is a big question aside - whose repacks are that?

N
NeosDeath 19.12.21

I have a repack from Renewants 1.05 patched made 1.06 works like a watch without departures!

N
Nikel2 19.12.21

SPACE_ACE
Clean the registry, delete all launchers, turn off the antivirus when downloading and installing, install on behalf of the administrator, and download a normal repack (not some Vaska, but something more solid)

A
Aenmutus 19.12.21

Maybe the antivirus pill removes all the time, check the quarantine there.

s
shokur_98 19.12.21

Pulpy
I don't have an antivirus, at all

s
shokur_98 19.12.21

Nikel2
cleaned the registry through CCleaner, I don't have an antivirus, I downloaded 2 repacks - both with such hemorrhoids. I have problems with the Internet and downloading dozens of repacks is not an option.

N
Nikel2 19.12.21

SPACE_ACE
and you start the game from the slave table? try to run from the start and from the folder with the game, and before and after installing the Internet, it is advisable to cut down the Internet, I don’t know how you do this, but I remember downloading the first repack that came across as soon as it came out and all the rules worked on both the computer and the laptop

L
Lestolon 19.12.21

I had this in my license too!
As it turned out, when ubisoft launcher was uninstalled, the tails of the program remained on the disk!
I had to delete the folders with my hands and reinstall them on another drive! After that, everything went!
However, I had one more option, when I put the pirate on top of the licensed ubisoft launcher, I had to demolish everything (both the license and the pirate) and reinstall it!

s
shokur_98 19.12.21

Nikel2
I have been dancing with a tambourine not for the first day, it is clear that I started it from the start and from the folder itself. but don't turn on the Internet - it still doesn't plow

N
Nikel2 19.12.21

SPACE_ACE
Then I don’t know, if you really want to play, then you can interrupt the Windows and put it on a clean one, the business is only for an hour and a half, but this is already the most extreme case