3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nazaroffje 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Expectations from the game. (NBA 2K16)

What would you like to see in the new part? What platform are you going to buy the game on?
We are waiting for the release of krch
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.Vladimir 19.12.21

I will play on PC. First of all, I'm waiting for the most interesting My Career mode from Spike Lee. And in the game I want more opportunities to create a player in terms of body changes. So that, for example, Perkins has a different bicep from Whiteside. If the stated requirements are really the same, but the next gene will not be lost, it will be cool! Well, to debug the work of servers in My Park. Well, you can also Scannerface as on consoles

n
nazaroffje 19.12.21

mr.Vladimir
oh, I'm afraid the whole park on the PC will be filled with well-read jocks
I would like to believe that this garbage from the cheat engine will be fixed

m
mr.Vladimir 19.12.21

nazaroffje
freaks enrage with hands to the floor and skill all for 99

d
dallas1981s 19.12.21

Yes, a track career would not hurt, otherwise all the time there is some kind of paralytic. And it would be better to tighten the pumping, otherwise after half a season on the khof rubaesh as a durant and so on.

M
Mr. Incognito 19.12.21

The PC has already made a pre-order, albeit for the regular version, not the MJ Edition. I just want a new part of the game, the main thing is that it is no worse than the 15th. It would be nice to see a better system for customizing the player's appearance, new movements, well, maybe a slightly modified graphene and physics. My main hopes are on My Career, I don't really play other modes.

d
dallas1981s 19.12.21

The servers would be better, and closer to us. For example, it’s dumb to play in the park, it’s kind of cool but dumb, I feel the ping is off scale, the delay is 2 times in 90% of cases, the controller just kills in 2d15. For some reason, the timing of the throw is 2 times more in the park, it nullifies the whole game. Hopefully at 16 this will be fixed, although it is unlikely.

M
Mr. Incognito 19.12.21

dallas1981s
I doubt very much. Again, this all depends on the popularity of basketball in the CIS and Eastern Europe in general. I wang that the sales of the game in the CIS are negligible in comparison, for example, with the USA, Spain and China. So there will be no new servers, I'm more than sure.

E
Eric Nelson 19.12.21

I subscribe to the above)) but I would also like that the 3D models of sneakers correspond to the real ones)) and not stupidly the textures were stretched)

S
Shadow-live 19.12.21

strange, in all online stores there is no PC version anywhere (
I only want to buy a key - because
my player looked tired in 2d15, he looked like a bum bum (
ZY would get out of the draft in Houston - I think the team will live this season

S
Sniper_SVD 19.12.21

strangely, in all online stores there is no PC version anywhere (

A
Alex Maksimenko 19.12.21

Sniper_SVD
because the exit is off 09/29/2015

S
Sniper_SVD 19.12.21

Yes, I have known this for a long time. To comrade Shadow-live the picture was intended

R
Rock8 19.12.21

All the key came to the mail, I install it.

R
Rock8 19.12.21

dallas1981s

I'm in ballers already sorry, well, maybe I'll probably go okay

S
Shadow-live 19.12.21

okay, while I run it like this - then I'll buy it at a discount)