3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21 11:22 pm

First Act, 1 Quest! (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, dear administration, I have a question why Akara doesn’t have a "reset points of characteristics and skills" in the menu 5 times I recreate the charm!
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
Onaga1988 19.12.21

There is no such thing here

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

Onaga1988
in the sense of no?

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

Can't you add it in any way?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.12.21

Pensukdeath
There is no such thing here, and will not be. There will be no calculator either. This is the local specifics.

p
passed 19.12.21

The wind skidded from the single, you see ...

k
kot-stargazer 19.12.21

Here you are all Lohosaurus, Chela you breed!
Pensukdeath
Look, your game just glitched, rearrange the game, then all the pgsh mods and everything appeared. I also did not understand this at first, but people suggested the rules. Or look for another version of the game, there are also such bugs.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.12.21

Pensukdeath The
cat bred you, this is the local troll. You can be convinced of this by reading his posts.

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

kot-stargazer
what does my game have to do with it? ... if the state menu is in the server database ...

k
kot-stargazer 19.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
O-lo-lo, but how did you explain that there is a reset in the single, there is a dump on the official website, but here you haven’t put down all the rules? ...

k
kot-stargazer 19.12.21

Pensukdeath
Ok, I don't care, download it again.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.12.21

Pensukdeath
Kotu is having fun, he trolls the newbie. The more you write and are indignant, the sour cream for the cat. If the server enters and the game is played, then everything is in order with the version. Resetting talents and characteristics is not available here.

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
yes, I understand already ... The cat needs sour cream ...

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

How many talents are there at the maximum level? and how much can you download 20? or more?

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

Apart from items that give + skill

a
annortheone 19.12.21

Pensukdeath The
maximum number of possible skillpoints for all 99 lvl including quests 110, statpoints 505. And yet there is its own atmosphere, no respect, get used to it. Tip: you can keep screwed up characters 60+ lvl on different accounts as mules for hella. They will come in handy if you are going to walk alone phbras / farm gear and so on.

f
firkax 19.12.21

the author, this is called skills (transliteration from English) or skills (translation of the word skill), and not talents
do not need to mock the language

P
Pensukdeath 19.12.21

greenstyle
Thanks for the advice)

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.12.21

"You have no talent" ©

Q
QLinkee 19.12.21

Pensukdeath
Well, you shouldn't count on level 99 right away. It is too long.

C
CorvinOk 19.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez "You have no talent" ©
Why? if a beginner, then right away - no talent? : /
Maybe people are talented in playing the piano, or they have a grade in chess !!!