3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Is it possible to shoot all soldiers (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

If you were burned, then all the soldiers run up and start shooting at you, in this case I reboot from the checkpoint, and who managed to hide so that the alarm goes away and you are not found, something I can't, no matter how much I kill in case of alarm soldier they all twig and twig and at the end they kill you
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old sith 19.12.21

Docent5960
Of course you can =) you clean the checkpoint and the alarm will pass.

M
Maxis1977 19.12.21

Docent5960
so you didn’t fall, you can simply shoot everyone from the jammer on the sly and that's it

M
MASS 19.12.21

Docent5960
Principle you can clear everyone on the map. But over time, they still bring new ones in return, so you probably won't be able to do everything at all, the more it will be difficult for you since you can't shoot. For they will not bring everyone to the base / checkpoint at all. There are several people from neighboring points, patrols of accompanying roads and patrols driving around the whole area. Everything! Shoot them off and jump around the base, throw grenades, shoot mortars, all the same there will be no audience anymore.

A
ArtySoldier 19.12.21

When they fired me, I just started shooting in response if the one who burned could not fill up (but this is rare)

I
ILIA_1992 19.12.21

Docent5960
Easy. You take a pistol with a silencer and a machine gun with a silencer. You mark the soldiers with the help of a dog or through binoculars.
Then you shoot in the head. It is best to shoot in the head, because the soldiers are cut down instantly. You can use the grip from the back. Just take your time to approach the soldier and grab him. You can force him to say information, and then knock out or kill.

Stealth in the fifth part is not difficult. At the first meeting, I took away metal gears from the soldiers in stealth. Two-legged robots. In that mission, he cleared and destroyed all communications and air defense systems.

E
Eroppo 19.12.21

I shot one of the bases the other day, just lying in the passage under the building - the AI ​​only had enough brains to squat down next to the entrance to this passage, but not bend over to look into it and shoot me. I had only every next idiot to shoot a bullet in the area of ​​the chin that appeared)))

X
X_ray_83 19.12.21

Quiet usually distracts them from panic starts.

D
Demonic Wolf 19.12.21

after the 2nd chapter, I got tired of being fired all the time, plus a pistol with tranquilizers was almost useless, since the soldiers began to wear powerful equipment that completely protects the body, they already began to chop everyone there.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 19.12.21

Demonic Wolf
You can send your troops to external missions. There are special missions to destroy enemy equipment.