3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrMors 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Sirens Trailer Mission (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Didn't find any tasks other than Melusine, but I would like to find it from the gameplay video
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 19.12.21

everything is!

G
GameFilmsPlus 19.12.21

Metalist1925
There is no such quest, either. I was looking for a lot of things. If you remember the presentation, Geralt brought the head of the griffin to Dikstra in exchange for information about Ivasik.

E
Eagle387 19.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Maybe about Ciri? -_-

D
DrMors 19.12.21

trouble (

G
Gutsz 19.12.21

[aVm] Mors
There is no such quest yet, it may be in the add-ons

v
vanrem 19.12.21

Cut and changed a lot. We already remembered here about Dijkstra, we also changed the first meeting with Emhyr.

S
Searcher13 19.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
There is no such quest, too, as I was looking for. A lot of things have changed, if you remember the presentation, then Geralt brought the head of the griffin to Dikstra in exchange for information about Ivasik.
and if you first burst into Novigrad, and then into Velen?

d
drax5 19.12.21

What sirens from the trailer are we talking about?
If these:

Spoiler,

then the quest associated with them is located here:

Spoiler

Skellige, the central and largest island, at the bottom of the map there is a cave, it is better to get there from the sea. You will see a ship near the cave, talk to the captain and he will give this quest.

O
Old_Nick 19.12.21

This is the "Cave of Dreams"
You can come "just like that." It is possible as a "ransom" for killing the gopots in the tavern after the quest at the lighthouse
".... talk to the captain ...."
Actually, this is the son of Lugos the Mad, Lugos the Blue;). Going to the "Cave of Dreams" - his "deed" as a contender for the throne

d
drax5 19.12.21

Old_Nick
It turned out the other way around, first I went through a quest with a cave, then a quest with a lighthouse. After the scuffle, at the trial, the insane Lugos paid me a deposit in silver in the form of ransom payments and released me, for helping his son :-)

O
Old_Nick 19.12.21

drax5
Well that's right, he says so: to the question "Why?" - "You helped my son"