3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Can't install (Fallout 3)

Good day to all. I ran into the problem of installing a third fall. The trick is that I downloaded the repack (in my opinion from the Mechanics), I got a window with the choice of the installation language, and as soon as I choose the language, nothing happens to me. And so already with two repacks. The same bullshit with Vegas ... I don’t know what’s going on at all, before everything was fine. Give advice, maybe my process is not closed in the dispatcher? Although hardly ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
na6ludatelb 19.12.21

maybe the assemblies are broken? I just downloaded myself, installed it and everything is ok)

F
Frosty 1992 19.12.21

Well, the advice is standard: clean the registry, check for viruses, try to download not a repack but a face image with a crack.

E
EX0800_ 19.12.21

litter that is not on the topic, but even my mood rises from the fact that everyone (almost all) returned to Fallout 3))

p
punck 19.12.21

EX0800_
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt will finish and try too, as it is embarrassing that it is not optimized for Windows 7

P
PaXa_ 19.12.21

Okay, thank you all, I'll go check the tips

R
Radon_X 19.12.21

Turn off the antivirus for 15-20 minutes or add antivirus to the exceptions.
Check the quarantine in the Anti-Virus, maybe a dll-type file has already got there from the game, return it to its place.
And start installing the game.

b
bravointheua 19.12.21

Please advise a good graph. mod on HD textures.

H
HardcoreMeloman 19.12.21

bravointheua
cheap but good

P
PaXa_ 19.12.21

bravointheua
Look for ENB mods, they radically change the graphics of the game for the better. There are a lot of them, there is plenty to choose from. I myself use them in Fallout 3, HB, Skyrim, Oblivion, at one time I even put them on San Andreas)

b
bravointheua 19.12.21

PaXa_
I used them myself (the first experience was in GTA 4), but I need HD textures.

HardcoreMeloman
He doesn't seem to be on Fallout 3?

A
AnnaA 19.12.21

Help me please. I have 8 Windows. I wanted to download it as a tarrent, but I couldn't. Please give me a download link