3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Twilight1010 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Help (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

How to cheat lvl in multiplayer? My friend somehow screwed it up but does not say how cool he is! Help guys
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Twilight1010 19.12.21

If that Uplay license

h
hardwaredude 19.12.21

I don’t know how to cheat, but I can give you a save with absolute pumping. That in the single, that in the cartoon, I wound it myself. Everything in the game is open, purchased and customized. all DLCs are open, even mobile ones. All multiplayer progress is also stored in the save. This is SUCH a save that your friend will choke with envy and crawl under the table.

If you need - write in a personal. I will send and sign in detail where to put it. The main thing is to tell me where you bought the game - Steam, Uplay, Origin - because the locations of their saves are different (even though they all work through Uplay).

A
AL5 19.12.21

You can cheat using a closed server, create one, and hack terminals)

g
ganjik83 19.12.21

Guys please help !!!
I don't have a daily challenge in Shadownet Fighter of the Day.
I can't just pick it, because it doesn't exist!
I completed the weekly, it was in Shadownet downstairs, the first, but there is no daily !!!
There is only pumping equipment and testing S&H, 15 in total
What to do? PS3

A
Aktos 19.12.21

Guys, the problem with the cartoon. When playing for spies, at a certain moment, the Persian starts to rush about like a sprint. You cannot turn off the sprint in any way, neither sit down, nor switch to walking. what can be connected with? Help a lot if you answer)

E
Edward Novitsky 19.12.21

The indicator on the left does not appear, where targets are usually indicated by red dots, how can it be turned on?

I
Ivan Nemchaninov 19.12.21

there is no sound in the license pliz help!