3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex coachman 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Nvidia driver 355.98

New firewood has just come out. Faced the most unpleasant bug. When installing these firewood through GeForce Experience (I have not tried it without it and I don’t want it anymore) on a system with Win 10 and KIS 2016 version 16.0.0.614 (a), the system crashes and then does not boot.
As soon as you start the installation, a KIS window appears about an error asking whether to send information, immediately after a window appears about collecting information about an error with Windows and the computer restarts. When trying to boot, we are greeted by a blue screen with information about the problem in the winload.exe file.
I restored the boot using a flash drive with 10 wines and then diagnose boot problems. Although the system says that the boot problem could not be fixed, in fact it helps.
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
macs666 19.12.21

I have the same bullshit, but Casper doesn't swear

-
-SK.art- 19.12.21

Alex Coachman is

not the only one caught on the problem of compatibility of the new driver with Kaspersky ... There are a lot of angry reviews about this on the net.
I have free Comodo Internet Security, Win 10 Pro x64, no problems with new firewood.

v
vektor670 19.12.21

I also have no reaction to the driver 355.98, but the Win 10x64 system crashes into a blue screen in all cases (. Through GeForce Experience and with direct driver installation, even in Safe Mode. The 355.82 driver is installed without problems. Most likely NVIDIA "craftsmen" screwed up with firewood.

t
tesla707 19.12.21

vektor670
NVIDIA craftsmen give a shit from the big bell tower to your Casper, the
driver is perfectly installed and works without any complaints from
the Win10 OS, no stupid antiviruses that, except for blocking cracks, can do nothing, are not installed (only Windows Defender by default with Windows)
in case of a computer infection, I use professional tool like AVZ or HijackThis

S
SiniY IniY 19.12.21

In fact, everything is very simple! Take down the Kaspersky, preferably with Uninstall Tools, then update the driver and put the Casper back! The method works great, well, at least for me personally.

S
Ser777 19.12.21

Kaspersky is a good antivirus, but there are many problems with it in terms of compatibility with other programs, install either avira, nod32

L
Lisstoman 19.12.21

Everything has become and works without problems. You just have crooked computers.

A
Alex coachman 19.12.21

SiniY IniY
Amers write as simple as possible. Install the driver in safe mode.

Ser777
By the way, there were no compatibility problems earlier. It's just an alpha version (I guess it means "a" at the end of the version in parentheses). So okay. It's just weird. Previous patches of norms were put, but here hello to you.

v
v.mishin12 19.12.21

I crashed through GE, installed it through the Central Processing Center, like everything is normal.

A
Angranity 19.12.21

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=333369

R
Rimof 19.12.21

EXPERIENCE SHIT - I always install the driver in the "Manual and Clean Installation" Mode - I remove all the jackdaws from the products offered for installation and leave only the Display Driver and Physics ... here are such mistakes!

Do everything simply and without show-off. And Forget about Experience for another year or two ...

So try to install it the same way as I do ... You will make sure that there are no errors.

F
Furyhunter 19.12.21

fomir
is an error on the part of Kaspersky

30kirill 19.12.21

in safe mode is put without problems !!!

R
Rimof 19.12.21

Furyhunter
And who in their minds will update the system when the antivirus is on? Nobody ever reads recommendations for use? Antiviruses are installed and run exclusively on configured systems ... At the time of changing settings or critical updates, all antiviruses must be disabled / uninstalled ...
But in general, fuck they are needed, these are your Kaspersky, Nodes, Avastas and so on ... There is AVZ, CureIT, or passive Advanced SystemCare, which provide tangible benefits ... and never cause any errors!

j
jeorje 19.12.21

there is a Defender and that's it, and that is just for show and some complacency, there is absolutely no more need, the main thing is not to run incomprehensible executables and everything will be type-top ..