3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zloy_gamer 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Is there a crack? (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

Is it worth waiting for at least an amateur Russifier, or can you start a story without understanding what is there?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filis 19.12.21

There is not much difference, the plot has been going on since the previous episodes, well, part of the plot. Basically, there are various characters playing the fool :)

C
Cap D-Eagle 19.12.21

it's bad without a crack, but you can play

A
Alyosha 19.12.21

zloy_gamer the
plot is well described in Wikipedia, everything is very well described there. discomfort will be only due to the fact that it is not clear what the characters are saying on this, some things may not be understood immediately or completely.

A
Alexandrovitch 19.12.21

The game menu does not need to be translated, everything is clear there without it, and Russian subtitles would not be in the way)

F
Fantasy cat 19.12.21

We are waiting :) Translate, dear :)

S
Sleepwalkermachine 19.12.21

It seems like they started doing something on ZoG!
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=34595

L
Leshugan 19.12.21

I searched but only one viruses were found

s
shecter666 19.12.21

Look
for Leshugan on ZOG, if not there, then no

Y
Yushimitsy 19.12.21

Leshugan
why is he? There and so everything is clear, especially since it's a fighting game.

K
Kageri sendou 19.12.21

No, and will not, when you already understand this? Learn English.

G
Gorinich2101 19.12.21

There are a lot of people who say there are no games, and there will never be, and blah blah blah, but that's why herak appeared ... the fighting game is easy to translate ... someone will translate, but that's where this good man with straight arms is ...

p
punck 19.12.21

Leshugan
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=34595 Translation progress: 2.4%.

G
GodMan. 19.12.21

41.1%

R
Ryazantsev Alexey 19.12.21

Anarchy Joker
For 1000 years, this 44% readiness has been (

S
Sleepwalkermachine 19.12.21

Gabe Newell XXI
Pichal ((

V
Valery Bogodukh 19.12.21

70%

F
Filis 19.12.21

At this rate, NG will just finish, although the cat cried the text there :)

M
Mellisko 19.12.21

I personally connected to the translation. For yesterday and today I have completely translated the tutorial and much more.
In the next couple of days I will master all the remaining untranslated text. After that, you just have to wait until the person responsible for the rusik gets his hands on the files and pack the crack. According to his assumptions, it will be in the 20th, but I hope that he will do it earlier.

s
sirogaUA 19.12.21

Mellisko
And in a couple of weeks you will be editing and testing?

M
Mellisko 19.12.21

sirogaUA editing is about the main thing, and testing - maybe