3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxxim1891 14.11.19 01:19 pm

Lost skin. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Yes. Lost the skin of the legendary grizzly! Got him, skinned, raised skin on his shoulder and I write here, supposedly free backpack, and then all the items with the bear will not fit. Well, I take off the skin from the shoulder, I think I still need to gain weight divorced me bonfire fire from the backpack something backpack will release and supported. Open the backpack, click prepare and then write to me you threw the shoes of the legendary bear and start the movie. Come out of menu, cooking, running to the place where a grizzly had stopped there the carcase lies ovejuna and skins no. Here's a sad story.
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 14.11.19

This skin is not where is not also on sale. Roughly speaking you've lost 50 evergreen (or how much it cost). Don't bother.

D
DEDGAMER 14.11.19

And the hunter did nothing legendarok bungled(I mean clothes)?If it nothing more to sew.

N
Nurp 14.11.19

If time flowers/candy/other to give not you, do all the skins will lose.

G
Gray F0X 14.11.19

maxxim1891
The money has not come out, but the suit of the legendary bear hunter to buy you can still (lost the legendary skins to it teleported). And the most valuable thing you took the bear is his claw, amulet scriptish

D
Dead Skinhead 14.11.19

You need this skin?):D

T
Tok-220v 14.11.19

I like this game?

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Gray F0X
Here's how? But as a crafted amulet?

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Current-220v
Yes igruha good! I really don't play a long time, but it is clear that ROCKSTAR knowingly eat their own bread and I don't regret a bit of his bread gave them... for good reason!

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.11.19

maxxim1891
The fence all amulets crafted. They can watch and necessary components to them.

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Zh1VaGo
Thank you!

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

And here's a question: yesterday I found a treasure,there are two gold bars. Took. Today, look for them in the backpack, but they are not. Bug?

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Gray F0X
I can't buy a suit. ONU why zablochen.

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.11.19

maxxim1891
Suit you entirely and can't buy until all of its components will not collect. What would one suit to open, you need to run and not enough. See what ingredients are needed for each gear and in front.

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Well understood. So I have to buy all those accessories that below, and then the top will open. So?

T
Tok-220v 14.11.19

maxxim1891
thank you I think also to give them hlebushek))

G
Gray F0X 14.11.19

maxxim1891
Skins only one bear will only last for a headdress. On coats and boots will require additional resources. Zablochen you have a full set, but separately it is quite affordable to buy, in the presence of skins. Even for hunting you need the amulet from deer antler improves the quality of the skins, when osvezevanje. Find Deer can to the West of Strawberry, above the lake Owanjila

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Gray F0X
OK! A generous thank you!

D
Davidops 14.11.19

Please tell me ,don't know what to do (((not a hunter not a butcher in the camps do not see the skins velikolepnye ,can not bag make ,not the saddle (((one word ,not what, just see if I want to sell ,and produce nothing ,can you know please tell me ,thanks in advance ?

m
maxxim1891 14.11.19

Davidops
Hunter is exactly right to sell, and then you can make what you need. Pearson also in the camp menu on the top choose a horse, then the skin and if it is suitable for the manufacture of something on the bottom right appears to donate to the manufacturer, press the right button, then enter the menu of production, then you know.

D
Dema 80 14.11.19

admin - you are so struggling with visitors??? deletion of issue became the norm???