3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Can't get into Gutgash's Fortress (Mad Max)

Although the Jita fortress is all completed, and plus the entire territory of these two leaders "passed", except for the races. Who knows that this must be done?
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 19.12.21

There will be a task to collect the Archangel, the missing part for him is the ram grate behind it and you need to go to the Gut Cutter

a
artem4msr 19.12.21

Yeah, thanks, I'll try.

UPD: And it turns out that I don’t have an archangel, are they given for winning the races?

C
CEMENTATOR 19.12.21

yes they are needed for racing. in races it may be necessary to sign up for participation.

a
artem4msr 19.12.21

Sadly, I went through three races, winning, and there are not a single car in the archangels, they, in my opinion, appeared in a collection that is not archangels. There is nothing to go to the Gutgash's fortress, and to the territory of Krasnoglazka, or whatever, the gates do not open!

a
anti_Alien 19.12.21

There should be a quest that would go to the Gut Gutter, as reported above the quest for the bars.

a
artem4msr 19.12.21

Should Jeet give this task? He is silent (((

V
Vindly 19.12.21

artem4msr Everyone has
archangels in the garage press F - it's just a special specific assembly from the fact that you open nothing special. But according to the plot, you will need to travel 2 times on the Archangel

a
artem4msr 19.12.21

I'm playing on PS4, you need to click on the "square" in the Jita fortress to select another car, choose from two options - archangels and a collection, and so, in the archangels there are no cars, how to get them, in general, where?