3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Gwent: High Stakes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started a quest. Preserved before talking with rivals (after talking with the girl). Lost. I realized that I still need to knock out the cards. I loaded the save and left. Will the quest fail? The organizer seemed to say there: "Whoever leaves will be disqualified."
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 19.12.21

Good_Lewandowski
Nope. You didn't bet. If the quest did not fail after you left, then everything is fine

A
AgressorAntony 19.12.21

If the save before you spoke with the dude to whom you show your cards and give a deposit, it will not fail. And if when you already need to talk to your rivals, then either play or fail))
Well, or load the save in front of the dude to whom you show your cards and give a deposit.
In general, it is not worth playing there if you have not completed all the games in the game, those that are quest ones, such as a game with kochmari, help Zoltan, play with friends, etc.
Personally, I have only heroes, spies and squads in my deck that double points when 2 identical cards with bonuses and a couple of horns are stuffed. How did I assemble such a deck I have not blown it yet)
PS I have a deck of the north