3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Emmerich (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hal Emmerich (Otacon), whom we meet in the first MGS, is the son of Hughie Emmerich? MGS said that Hal had constructed a metal gear rex, but in phantom pain, we are shown how Liquid reels on the Sahelanthropus that Huey built. Sahelanthropus is very similar to Rex. Mine do not understand.
5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.12.21

skinnyelf
In task number 51 (only on quilts and that is unfinished) Sahelanthropus is again mixed with shit and dismantled for scrap.
And Hal built Rex to look like Sahelanthropus, probably because the crazy Huey made him sit in the cockpit and press the buttons, like some kind of Shinji Ikari.

S
Skinny_Vamp 19.12.21

Yoshemitsu
In general, it is interesting how the characters changed, Ocelot in the first MGS was such an evil Russian uncle pursuing his personal motives, and now he is shown to a completely different, intelligent, judicious, fighting for peace and freedom, for higher goals. I like this Ocelot better. Although at the end they said that he would coach Liquid and face off against Miller. But the developers quickly made docking with the old MGS in this way.
Correct if you got it wrong.

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.12.21

skinnyelf
No, he never had personal motives. And in fact, he is a weak-willed and weak-willed worm who does only what he is told.
Always running errands for either Zero, Solidus, or Liquid. And since he himself cannot do anything without an order, he hypnotized himself under the personality of Liquid, who has abruptly developed leadership skills. Although BB's loyalty inspires respect.

S
Skinny_Vamp 19.12.21

Yoshemitsu
In the first MGS Ocelot spoke about Liquid "He is the only one who can make my dream come true!", "I don't need money, I want Russia to revive and take the initiative to establish a new order in the world."

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.12.21

skinnyelf
Well, well.
And at the end, on the phone with the President of America (Solidus), he says everything is shit. Liquid is also shit.
And he is Dartagnan for the glory of the Patriots. And the Patriots are an organization that first of all makes America a united power, and then the control of the masses and minds makes America the whole world somehow.
That's why he is a triple agent, this Adamchik, to powder the brains of immature minds.