3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siеg 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Just Cause 2)

Here we write questions related to the passage and the game itself.
255 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zeed ... 19.12.21

A question from the trench!
You at least played a demo ???
Next to the task "race 1"

S
Siеg 19.12.21

I tupanul with a question, I found it myself.

y
yankidodson 19.12.21

And how to pull the car with a hook in the place where the tractor is?

_
_Dark_Lord_ 19.12.21

And how to pull the car with a hook in the place where the tractor is?
Erase into the car with a hook and hold F, aim the hook sight on the tractor, press LMB again and voila.

S
Seguro 19.12.21

Is it possible to somehow repair the transport during the mission?

C
ChronosX 19.12.21

No

n
nixxxxon 19.12.21

tell me, I just started "freeplay" after the initial story missions, I went into the town and started to rage and the campaign needs to get 100% chaos or whatever ... pick up the boxes, flooded the statue, blew up the power plant, somewhere 45% of the current and I don’t know what to do next. The campaign needs to destroy everything that is highlighted with a red crosshair, but there are no such structures, all are white.

K
KRUT7 19.12.21

in addition to destruction, it is also necessary to raise parts of weapons, vehicles and armor

b
bloperas 19.12.21

nixxxxon, look there, maybe the city is not small. I already did this. I got 70 percent, I think where to look, I took off with a parachute, I look: there are still houses nearby. Everything was there.

P
PhёniX 19.12.21

If someone does not understand how to use controlled explosives (type C4)
Throw it where you need it (press the right mouse button once) then run back, then hold down the right button, the explosive will detonate

n
nixxxxon 19.12.21

Well, PPC, I started anew, where in flight you take the PDA from the marshal, you need to open the parachute and land at the specified place. So he writes all the time that "you are leaving the task area," I do not understand anything. And the first time I played like that, I just landed somewhere in the opposite direction and normally.

n
nixxxxon 19.12.21

ah, damn it, I got it! I just pressed W in flight, I thought it would fly forward, but it flies down very quickly. Therefore, the parachute opened at the very bottom, i.e. failed.

s
sA.ru.S 19.12.21

How to destroy an offshore oil rig? I tried it both by plane and by helicopter, it doesn’t come out, a strip only 1 / 10th is typed at once and that's it ((

s
sA.ru.S 19.12.21

Actually, I didn’t know about it, but they weren’t there. I restarted the game, a crane, barrels, etc. appeared on the tower. In short, it turned on for the first time. And I sat for an hour and pressed "start from checkpoint": (((:)))

S
Seguro 19.12.21

Besides the plot, is there any difference for which group to work? well, there are bonuses for example, etc.

s
stamker 19.12.21

I did not understand how to complete the mission, where the nuclear submarine is and it is necessary to "save" Jade Tan. What is there to do?

s
stamker 19.12.21

I figured it out, it's too heavy on the keyboard.

s
spammmmmm 19.12.21

Hangs after the first mission with Sheldon (in the temple). I pass the mission, watch the video after the mission, and the game freezes. What to do?????

N
NikolaPitersky 19.12.21

When the terminal / console was hacked, at the beginning of the game there were 4 buttons (where it was necessary to press quickly), and now it has become 8 I play at the most difficult level. How to return 4 buttons back, otherwise who has already got this d% @?

S
Seguro 19.12.21

there are so many of them at any level, accept