3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 20.12.21 12:05 am

The Vinsters (Payday 2)

Well, these ****** appeared, I don't even know how to say it. Developed that in the end ahreneli !!!! It seems that it was easy for everyone on the "Rats" with these dozers and cloakers that they decided to add this bastard to the commissioner !!! Who lived there easily, I did not understand. Tell me one it seems that they killed the game, or is it for mega hardcore gamers. Not seriously. Even with better armor and health regen, you won't survive this assault. He doesn't really take it with a grenade launcher, but an RPG in the form of a DLC. Sly they are such a macor forcing me to buy what I do not need ??? Tell me boil? And then!
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neom479 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
From RPG you won't kill them either ...

T
The3DReaL 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
P3D Hack to help you

s
slender535 20.12.21

Beat with a hammer!

P
Phil5318008 20.12.21

because of this captain, the assault did not start, only snipers and cloakers spawned))))))))))))

H
Humanist 20.12.21

Played by myself, the second day of Hoxton Breakout PJ, OVK. The referee with hi-explosive-ammunition took out all their "Roman turtle": D When you have 500+ hours in the game, you will understand that all the current enemies are weak, it becomes boring; and this is diversity. My thanks to Almir.

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
So far, only 109 hours, I will not say that it is nubas, but annoying is not so sickly.

N
Naumoff25 20.12.21

So far, 200 + h, but I can't even get through the assault on a normal: D

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

slender535
Only doped))

M
MartiniHWG 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
Lord, why are you shouting over this nonsense? Weak or what? You can't kill him and you whine, yesterday he got caught in two cases, we just approached from different sides and killed, there is nothing complicated there, whining because of nonsense.

P
PGaccount 20.12.21

Manhunt1908 will
get bored - I will cut it out with the script, as well as the turrets. at one time they were simply stupidly bored. business then.
asked to be serious - I’ll say: I don’t know who’s got it, but I, and my partners, friends of friends, etc., etc., haven’t been bothered with such questions for a long time. after the first 100 hours, you yourself will say the same.
and no questions
about what they are forced to buy unnecessary: ​​xs, but there is such a thought that they (developed) are too stupid even for this - you can still count the suitable dls on the fingers of one hand. I don’t have RPG, and I don’t even need a bow. another thing is that now everyone will walk with thanatos, RPG or something else, but this stupidity gets boring faster than even turrets, dozers, caps combined. what a fan of the game, simple interest kills quickly