3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach 20.12.21 12:05 am

Soldier / Nobleman Figurine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest problem. I come with Triss to the house, in order to disenchant the figurines, at the end of the dialogue she says let's start and that's it ... The figurines themselves remain in the inventory. Is there a solution to the problem? Steam version.
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 20.12.21

You can try later, the figurines won't go anywhere ...

S
Sea hunter 20.12.21

Apparently, TS has nowhere to go later. Further on the plot, it will not be possible to talk to Triss. He himself had the same problem, only with a statuette of a soldier.

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.21

Rorschach
And I also had this with a statuette of a soldier, you go through these quests after Triss sailed (or did not sail, but left, how can anyone) from Novigrad ?? soldier after the battle for Kaer Morhen, and now it does not work, she says let's get started, takes the pose of a statue and you can sculpt a statuette from it itself, this is a bug in short, somewhere on the forum I read that if you put the console and spawn another one like this with the code, then everything will be fine, but I just scored on this quest, I also have a steam version

A
AlexOmen 20.12.21

He cast a spell on the nobleman until he sent Triss along with other sorcerers from Novigrad, and the soldier remained hanging in the tasks (since Zoltan's quest for cards was performed later).
On the forums they write that if you complete Zoltan's quests earlier than send Triss, then the soldier will be disenchanted.

R
Rorschach 20.12.21

Hmm ... I started quests with a figurine after the siege ... a mountain of patches has already come out seriously, but this quest has not been patched.

c
cjremigos 20.12.21

This is a large-scale bug, everyone has it, read about the statuette in hoogle. This is the same problem I had ...

R
Rorschach 20.12.21

We'll have to put up with it until the next playthrough and patch. Although at 34lvl there is still no sense from him.

W
Wild rider 20.12.21

Where is the soldier statuette? I passed the nobleman without any problems.

P
Psychodolb 20.12.21

Wild Rider
In the Caesar Bilsen Museum ... You get there by Zoltan's quest "Dangerous Game" ... (=

W
Wild rider 20.12.21

Psychodolb
Thank you. The quest has passed for a long time, I hope I can get back to this museum ...

k
kolinzu 20.12.21

Wild Rider
if you have completed this quest, most likely you already have the statuette, look in your backpack "things for tasks", maybe it is there

k
kolinzu 20.12.21

the same crap, I am already going through the quest "final preparations" and then in additional tasks the quest "statuette of a soldier" level 14 fell out from somewhere, I come to Triss, we go down with her to the basement, she says "to work" and that's it ... nothing else not happening.

W
Wild rider 20.12.21

kolinzu I
do not have it, I carefully looked at the inventory. In the first playthrough, there were two of these figurines (yes, I forgot where exactly the second one I found), only I did not take them to Triss.
Well, okay, but at least I don't have a single failed or unfinished quest, although I collected almost all the side effects before going after Ciri.