3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gra1990 20.12.21 12:05 am

Plot Questions [SPOILERS] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Help me to understand.
1) Kaz tells Ocelot that he will play his role in order to train the phantom Big Boss (hereinafter BB) and the sons of BB to fight the BB. Why? Where does Kaz get such anger towards the real BB ???
2) Ocelot in other parts seemed to me an indestructible scumbag, and Zero asks him to protect Snake, and Ocelot says that he has no choice. And Zero who has a bunch of trusted agents asks to help Ocelot. How does Zero control Ocelot ???
3) Skull tells Zero that Kaz is up to something. To which Zero replied not to worry, because Kaz would soon be wrong.
In the dialogue between Kaz and Ocelot, Ocelot says that when Kaz returns to Cipher, they will be enemies, to which Kaz replied that he did not mind.
What does Kaz have to do with Zero, or Cipher?
4) Why is it written on the audio cassette from BB: "From the man who sold the world."
Why??? BB wrote it down himself, and wrote this inscription himself, how did he sell the world ???

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekster prime 20.12.21

gra1990
well here, rather figuratively, he sold his country, became its enemy, one might say he sold the world.
And the song plays a rather important role in the game, it can be said that it shows that Venom has changed and became like Big Boss, forgetting his real identity.

S
Skull face 20.12.21

Where does Kaz get such anger towards the real BB ???
Anger appeared after Kaz learned that the real Big Boss "threw" them

2) Ocelot in other parts seemed to me an indestructible scumbag, and Zero asks him to protect Snake, and Ocelot says that he has no choice. And Zero who has a bunch of trusted agents asks to help Ocelot. How does Zero control Ocelot ???

Zero and Ocelot are on good terms with MGS 3. Therefore, Zero entrusted the entire operation to Ocelot. Because I am confident in him.
4) Why is it written on the audio cassette from BB: "From the man who sold the world."
Why??? BB wrote it down himself, and wrote this inscription himself, how did he sell the world ???

Firstly: figuratively, and secondly: he really sold his friends, country, etc.

F
Face_Smash 20.12.21

Give any explanation.

1) Who is V? Was it V has come to in all the trailers, or is it gg?
2) What happened to the silence at the very end? She spoke in English, but in this case, she became a source of infection and spread of the English strain. Or did she just die and there was no spread?

f
fannylike 20.12.21

Chapter two does the current consist of side effects, or not?

B
Brain 20.12.21

Face_Smash
1) V - Venom Snake, GG, Phantom Big Boss, he is a medic from a helicopter, a decoy for Cipher. And the real BB at that time hit the road and went to accumulate strength for a retaliatory strike
2) The silent talked, but the spread begins during the reproduction of parasites (After a week or two), and she went into the desert, and there she died alone, without infecting anyone

z
zambon2010 20.12.21

1) I still don't get it. The whole chain of events was triggered by the awakening of the GG - XOF and Volgin came for him. How did they know? Especially Volgin - he generally rose from the dead in his anger at GG, but GG did not kill him.
2) What has BigBoss been doing for 9 years? Just lying in the same room with a comatose and waiting?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 20.12.21

zambon2010
1). I don't remember exactly if this is the story of the game, but XOF must have sent someone to the hospital to find Venom Snake.
About Volgin, he thought that GG was a real Big Boss, and not his double (and no one knew about the double, except for Zero and Ocelot).
2). Big Boss got into someone too, just woke up before Venom. And so yes, he was lying in the same room with the GG and waited.

z
zambon2010 20.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Thank you already found in the audio recordings. Venom was kept half asleep until the chief woke up. And XOF came because Zero for some reason provided a mechanism for communicating to the whole world - He returned!
Here another question is a cassette with a message from BB to a double in the video. On the flip side, the data of Operation Intrude N313 - Solid Snake's first operation in 1995. So he got in touch 11 years after the events of MGS5PP?
And Outer Heaven was built by Venom Snake ???

C
CrazyLynx 20.12.21

zambon2010
While venom was taking revenge on xof, BB was rebuilding the outer paradise, and then the staff of the diamond dogs were simply moved there. Solid Snake killed the venom, not the BB in this operation, but then in the second part, the BB also fired.

z
zambon2010 20.12.21

CrazyLynx
If BB was building an outer paradise, why send Solid to himself? And yet why report the operation to Venom?
I understand that Kojima decided to clear the BB like he did with the Boss. Now everything negative about the episode is Venom and the original BB is a good guy.

M
Mad_Max55777 20.12.21

zambon2010
BB built Outer Paradise and transferred control to Venom, and sent Solid because NATO needed answers, Gray Fox (another operative from the same team as Solid) was captured, according to BB's plan - Solid was supposed to save Gray and collect fake data about the outer paradise, during the game BB later tried to cancel the mission, but Solid moved on and destroyed both Metal Gear, which was at the new base, and the BB that appeared before him (Venom). The real BB took advantage of the death of Venom at the hands of Solid and quietly hid in Zanzibar (MG2: Solid Snake).

z
zambon2010 20.12.21

In general, questions due to the lack of a common picture - I saw here the section of the article under the nickname libra8
ru.metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Boss
go to finish

Z
Zee-d-rott 20.12.21

Help someone figure it out, I don’t understand anything at all. Who are we playing for? For Boss or Snake? Sorry, I really don't understand

Y

Zee-d-rott
We are not playing for Big Boss, but for his phantom (double) Venom Snake.
And I didn't understand about Snake, but if you meant Solid (clone / son / brother of Big Boss), then in principle we could not play for him, because he seems to be like Eli (Liquid Snake) in age.
Who killed Strangelove? Skull or Huey?

M
Mikachan 20.12.21

CrazyLynx Was
Solidus killed in the second part? For BB appears at the end of part 4, old but alive

Y

Mikachan
In the second, the real Big Boss was killed, then he was restored from the remains of Liquid and Solidus.

S
SVAEIG 20.12.21

For Boss or Snake?

No, Snake is a nickname, it turned out like a generic one. Big Boss had the nickname Naked Snake, his clones are Solid Snake, the main character in most games in the series, Liquid Snake, the main villain of some games in the series, in this game his name is Eli, and Solidus Snake, the former president of the United States, the most perfect Big Boss clone. The protagonist of this game is Venom Snake, a copy of Big Boss's personality. Liquid Ocelot is not from the Snake company, this is the Ocelot Revolver, who, in a way, copied and got himself the identity of Liquid, in order to destroy the Patriots and return Big Boss.

Now everything negative about the episode is Venom and the original BB is a good guy.

For me, Venom is a positive hero. He did not betray his friends, he tried in every possible way to help everyone he knew. But Big Boss, "Selling the World" again became a negative hero in the last game