3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 20.12.21 12:05 am

New Butterfly Emblem Issue (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

So I wanted to get the butterfly emblem and went through the 4th mission. Got. After that, I began to go on the plot further. passed "Episode 24: Close Contact" and I was again given the butterfly emblem, but the only problem is that I took a dog on a mission !!! And for some reason he got rank B, although he did everything in stealth, completed all the additional tasks, without combat alarms and rapid speed, and in theory he should have received S and the FOX emblem. Same shit from Episode 25: The Avenger's Faithful Hand, straight 1 in 1. Does anyone know what you can do about this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 20.12.21

Vryatli what will help. Many complain that they get S ranks by storming stupidly and not the rewards they should. Just bugs.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 20.12.21

If you need a butterfly emblem to leave a wail, forget it.
This is a bug that has already been fixed.
In general, the S rank is mainly influenced by the speed of the main goal, and the number of alarms.

L
Leоn.S. Kennedy 20.12.21

YamyyYamyy
Are you serious? = (

F
FROS_DAD 20.12.21

For rank S, 130,000+ points are required, the most points are given not for stealth, but for speed, that is, the faster you complete the mission, the more you get. Therefore, many "rushers" get Ski, but stealthers do not.