3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 20.12.21 12:34 am

Emmy (those who have not met her yet better not go to this topic) (SOMA)

Spoiler Emmy is the one with the lungs sticking out of the wall. who took out 2 veins from the power supply to her? I personally took out 1 thought to help her, but she died there anyway, and how did she go so far as to wrap herself up with all this and sit.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yulia Popova 20.12.21

I took out two.

P
Pon4ik007 20.12.21

Yulia Popova
Similarly

Q
Quantum89 20.12.21

Yes, I'm generally a maniac, I turn off everyone (((I think so that they don't suffer ........

7 look 20.12.21

I pulled out the bottom plug, she felt a little worse. Then he ran to the capsule and turned on the power, after which he specially returned to her to check - she was alive. But the man died. The hike had to use the switch closest to him.

B
BAD WOLF 384 20.12.21

Alive dead all the same it does not affect the game.

K
Krzysztof Penderecki 20.12.21

As far as I understand, disconnecting people and mechanisms from the power supply allows you to open a new scenario of the game. That is, in order to open a door or supply power to some transformer box, you need to disconnect people and mechanisms anyway, because they consume this energy. Whether you like it or not, you need to chop them off, as I understand it

M
MY4EHNK 20.12.21

Krzysztof Penderecki
Not always. This is just the beginning. Power can then be turned off in other ways or halfway.