3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.21 12:34 am

Battle \ "Archives of the Citadel \". Difficulty: Madness. (Mass Effect 3)

ANYONE was able to complete the Citadel Archives on Madness ?? As you meet a clone, the second shootout in the hall is just unreal!
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MalkPsycho 20.12.21

It depends on whom. If for the Soldier, then any fight is not very difficult. And then for the Adept or the Engineer ... Well, also the balance of the team. Let's say this place was with Garrus and Rex - it was not very difficult.

[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.21

MalkPsycho
On Madness? Armored soldiers with omni-shields should not be allowed in there, and they end up constantly surrounding. Should you come closer than 2 meters - instantly a corpse.
Skills "Beach" and "Attraction" can disable the omni-shield, but it takes a long time to remove the armor, the soldier sometimes turns the shield back on.

l
lokkie 20.12.21

I passed him as a soldier and an attack aircraft. He took Tali and Rex with him. An additional ability was Slaughterhouse with pumping for armor, or a fragmentation grenade, the same with pumping for armor.
Well, the Black Widow will help you, in both cases.

G
Genka86 20.12.21

[X-EcUt]
for a sniper, you finally didn’t bother to go crazy)))

[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.21

Genka86
I thought about it, I went to the Expert Advisor that year, I didn't even notice! And now I didn’t even take a sniper rifle .. I’m in general now with an emitter. By the way, the "shield-bearers" do not go to the singularity, which deals gradual damage, they stand to fight against it.

l
lokkie 20.12.21

By the way, the "shield-bearers" do not go to the singularity, which deals gradual damage, they are fighting against it.
That's right. They have not health, but armor. )

[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.21

lokkie The
trick is that they don't pass while it is there!))

M
MalkPsycho 20.12.21

At schoolchildren, they immediately start bombing as someone says that they did not feel any particular difficulty in completing a game or level. The whole difference is in the number of HP, and the enemies, as they were downs, remained. In fact, all modern games are made for the plebs who "hawala". Tactics and strategy? In ME? Seriously? It was always about the number of HP and nothing else. Enemies just go at you with cannon fodder, sit for yourself, clear out from the shelter and hilsya. That's the whole method. Play something really hardcore. If we talk about "jesters", then X-B or SW: Republic Commando. That's what I understand - complexity.

l
lokkie 20.12.21

and the enemies, as they were downs, remained.
Well no. Enemy behavior changes. For fun, put it on normal difficulty, after madness, and even hard, compare. )) The
differences are immediately evident.
The problem of the last two DLS, in the gameplay, is strongly knocked out of the general passage. It starts in Omega. Half of the DLS is passed normally, it does not get out of the general convoy. Somewhere from the middle, from the platform on which you fight with robots under the shield, some kind of clever biogey decided to turn up the heat and cross the Mass effect with Quake. The remnant of Omega, and the entire Citadel, is traversed precisely according to Quake tactics. Run like a * wounded in the location, manage to shoot, change weapons, throw grenades, watch your partners so that they don't get banged, and apply skills .. and all this at the same time. Anyone who knows Quake and killed him for more than one hour, once upon a time, will not have problems even with madness. For the rest, it will all be tighter.
You can pass it in any specialty, but personally I am more comfortable with an attack aircraft, because he has the ability to fly through pollocations, which greatly reduces the trajectory of running.