3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAshnik07 20.12.21 12:34 am

Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Tribes of the East (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Where in the first mission of the necromancers to find the key?
I'm talking about Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Tribes of the East
13 Comments
Sort by:
......................... 20.12.21

You need to defeat the ghostly and astral dragons (there are large red flags next to them)

G
GTAshnik07 20.12.21

where is the astral dragon?

the astral dragon is located near the first castle near the road to the two-way portal

G
GTAshnik07 20.12.21

where is the ghost dragon?

ghost dragon near the second castle. Tell me, wouldn't it be easier to study the map?

G
GTAshnik07 20.12.21

laan thanks

It's my pleasure)))

S
Sipogka 20.12.21

Help me need the Setup application what to install igruhu, otherwise I downloaded the image of the game from the net and Setup is probably broken. It weighs 165 kb.

S
Savchenkova Olga 20.12.21

Help to pass the "Desire of Asha" company

http://heroes.ag.ru/heroes5/campaigns/ - here for you

e
el1iksir 20.12.21

people ...... who has a Russian license ...... if it doesn't make it difficult .... discard the
texts.pak file from the data folder .... otherwise I can't find Russian norms anywhere ... advance gracias))

L
Le_chevalier 20.12.21

Want to play Hero 5 online?

Here is a link to the game's website (registration link) www.heroeswm.ru/?rid=323967 By

registering, you will find yourself in a world of exciting adventures!
I'm not kidding, this game is inspired by Heroes 5!
Here you can not only participate in duels, but also fight in group battles (2x2, 3x3)
Believe me, you lose a lot if you miss this game! She is the best online game!
You will like it very much! Especially for fans of the game Heroes 5!
I've been playing this game for six months. At first, of course, there were few troops and it was not so interesting to play, but with each level the increase in creatures grew and opponents became smarter - it became more pleasant and fun to play !!! The level can be pumped very quickly!

From the moment I started playing this game, Heroes of Might and Magic has become just candy for me, because. I took a lot from the online game (tactics, behavior, etc.). If earlier I was not very strong in HMM, now I can give a head start to anyone, even to a superior number of troops! This game taught me a lot and I am not averse to sharing my experience with you! Then playing in the HMM 5 grid you will be a tough nut to crack, I know that!

When you receive level 3 (only from this level you can receive and send letters) I will send you a letter with details about all the weaknesses of the factions, teach you the tactics of warfare, the tricks of your chosen faction, etc. (you just can't write everything)))) Plus, you will receive from me 2000 gold (for arts)

I want to warn you:

Do not try to hack the game server, because. it is practically impossible. And do not believe those who offer you this !!! On the Internet, a lot has now been written about how you can hack a Persian by sending a letter to a supposedly "mail bot" and in this letter indicate the nickname and PASSWORD of your Persian !!! And that in a reply letter you will receive a password from another Persian! Remember, only you and the server know the password !!! Nobody needs to know him anymore !!! The server knows the password of the Persian, except for entering the game, you do not need to enter it anywhere !!! Just lose the Persian (
It is better not to do anything illegal in this game. Many have already tested and learned the bitter experience. Please do not repeat. I

invite everyone to play: www.heroeswm.ru/?rid=323967

Do not refuse, at least try it)

A
Aidan Kusland 20.12.21

Someone knows the code that adds 500 phoenixes and elementals of each species, also 500 each species.