3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruniq 20.12.21 12:34 am

Backstab does not work. (Dark Souls 2)

The usual version of the game (not a schoolboy), created a beggar (pumped 25 dexterity) a dagger with a black stone, a broken sword of a thief at close range does not want to put normal backstabs, it turns out that my hero hits the enemy in the back, drops and hits again, and this is it’s not at all the way it’s hitting with a large weapon, what could be the matter? I tried it with two hands and one.
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
XCAL1BRUH 20.12.21

Bruniq
I'm not sure if I understood your idea correctly, but in the second dark, ALL backstabs deal damage twice. Those. the animation can be such as if there was one blow, but in fact, the victim's health is taken away twice.
If you mean that you don't really have animation, then this is really a bug. I, too, is not a schoolboy, and I have never seen such a thing.

B
Bruniq 20.12.21

you understand, as I understood, daggers and other guns have different types of animation, I have blows on my daggers as if I walk with a mace, but in fact I have to one-shot with 1 blow to the back.

B
Bruniq 20.12.21

Karoch used the thief's broken sword (on the main account, the same garbage), put on the bandit's dagger and already went to a normal backstab, some kind of nonsense!

X
XCAL1BRUH 20.12.21

Bruniq
It doesn't have to shoot anything until you pump the dagger itself. And yes, the animations are different. Namely: one for straight swords, large swords (GSs), curved swords and katanas; one for huge swords (UGS) and scythe; one for clubs, large hammers, axes; one for spears, halberd and peak; and one for daggers, rapiers, melee, whips, and double-edged blades. Depending on the animation, there is also a different timing for the first or second "hit" on the hags and the daggers have the largest interval between "hits".
Now, according to your description, I understand that you have a problem with the fact that the animation is played incorrectly and the enemy falls even before the impact, and loses the livelihood only once (that is, only half of the damage from the backstab is applied). In short, it is not entirely clear from your description what the problem is. Describe what happens to the victim and what the character is doing during this time.

X
XCAL1BRUH 20.12.21

Bruniq
Stop, it's just now. You used the broken SWORD of a thief. Swords and books have different animations, and broken swords are also swords. There is no mistake here. And a dagger with a black stone also refers to short swords (kagbe, look at the length of the blade). And even later in the game, you may have a royal dagger, which, due to its length, will also refer to short swords in terms of backstab.
There are enough such hybrid weapons in the game, when it seems like it looks like one weapon, and the animations are like in several (the spear of a santira, the allon's sorcerous sword, the two-handed sword from Lois).

A
Apokalipsis113 20.12.21

Broken sword of a thief for all classifications is a dagger. But he just has the usual damage on backtep and stab in the back without sensible multiplication, like other daggers.

B
Bruniq 20.12.21

alekszvorsk, Thank you, I explained everything!

d
drag_in 20.12.21

a dagger or a sword, or a thrusting sword is written in the parameter of the weapon, where the damage is. There is no need to look for any classifications.
Bruniq, and the backteb either passed (there was an animation of the enemy falling), or not (just hit on the back once), there are no other options. Animations can be slightly different. And one-shot can current if the critical damage is more than the HM of the victim. And it doesn't have to be a dagger ..