3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herurg2082 20.12.21 12:34 am

Rag Doll (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

found a rag doll under the baron's body where it hangs in quest items
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
HECKCER 20.12.21

Leave Herurg2082 as
a souvenir from the baron

P
Petr Yakimovich 20.12.21

this doll is needed at the beginning of the quest. finding her, the herald asks the baron that the doll looks like a voodoo doll, etc.

_
_Str75_ 20.12.21

Herurg2082
If you complete the quest correctly, the baron asks to give the doll to his daughter, if my memory serves me right. Therefore, it hangs in the quest items.

G
Gutsz 20.12.21

Herurg2082 You
can disassemble it, useful things (to start the game, of course)

H
Herurg2082 20.12.21

_Str75_ as
I understand it, you must first go to the baron and then go to Oxenfurt to his daughter and he will give the doll to Tamara

_
_Str75_ 20.12.21

Herurg2082 I
vaguely remember at what stage of the quest he gives this doll. There you will have to look at him more than once.

O
Old_Nick 20.12.21

The GG finds the doll in Tamara's room, when he inspects both rooms and goes to the Baron with a report, there will be a line in the dialogue, with a question, something like: someone wished them harm, they say, here is a doll for divination. The Baron will answer in the style - "I fell from an oak tree, I made this doll myself", this is, like Tris Merigold :). If the witcher says that she looks like - there will be a sequel - when the baron sends the Witcher to Oxenfurt, to find out if everything is in order with Tamara, he will ask to give the doll. But Tamara will not take the doll and it will go to the "trash". If you go immediately, without reporting to the Baron, the doll does not appear anywhere else and will remain in the quest

P
Psychodolb 20.12.21

Old_Nick
If the witcher says that she looks like it, there will be a continuation