3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shidial 20.12.21 12:34 am

Main Base Soldiers (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can Legendary Soldiers (S-Grade) be found in Fieldwork (Free Roam)? Or can they only be obtained for certain missions?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

ArWin20
has a mod for most S ++
soldiers.

D
DEUS 20.12.21

Can.

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

There is a table that allows you to edit the daily rewards and assign yourself as many s ++ soldiers as you want.
Search on the cheat engine forum

D
Diablonos 20.12.21

ArWin20 The
easiest way, after completing the game and with good heroism, to complete missions to destroy puppets and battles with armored skulls (Metal Archaea) and fog (where the sting is hiding). You evacuate zombies and, in addition to relatively good indicators, they are automatically given a bonus for a medal +1 to all parameters. You can just look for them at the checkpoints, but it takes longer.

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Diablonos
Ie in the process of the main passage of the people with S ++ rank can not be found? Those. I haven't finished the game yet, but what's the point of screwing up the database later, if there are a lot of chitaki online?

D
Diablonos 20.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
How many have played, have never seen stats higher than S through binoculars and the higher the heroism, the higher the probability of a soldier with good stats.
S ++ is most likely to be knocked out only by medals.
Why flattery online at all, I don’t understand?

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Diablonos
I x3, since you say that after the end of the game. I mean, what's the motivation? After passing through the base? For online? Or just to keep your soul warm?
PS When you press "answer" do not erase "data-reply and blah blah blah". So the answers don't get through. I myself thought it was a bug until I rubbed it.

s
shidial 20.12.21

Csgashnik
Kin, please. I just don't see the point, even during the passage of the story, to climb outposts for them. For I have already played> 48 hours and I have only advanced to 31 missions, because of the desire to find everything and not move the plot until I have prepared everything.

S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

ArWin20
link ok right away I say all the soldiers who have gone to have some change to S ++
http://www.nexusmods.com/phantompain/mods/16/?
click Files click on Data1 Super soldiers Splusplus
and download the archive and drop it into the folder in the root of the game master do not forget to make a backup