3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 20.12.21 12:44 am

How to silence the Silent One? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How infuriating it is when I go on a mission with her, and she constantly pesters, pesters, pokes into the microphone. Humming like. He does not shut up for a second, he annoys the whole mission. There is a command "Quiet", but it does not shut it up, for a hike it is for a "conversation" with it (which is not in the game). So how to shut her up who knows? And in general, is it possible?
11 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 20.12.21

Malice

1) Already finished the game. Left her in the team with the butterfly emblem.
2) Delirium.
3) I'm running with the dog already. But it's a shame that because of the constant whining into the microphone, it's okay not to run around with her.

In short, as far as I understand, there is no way to shut up yet. It's a shame.

O
Old sith 20.12.21

Find her, and fill her mouth with something)))

T
Technic82 20.12.21

Kill her =)))

A
ALEKSander95 20.12.21

This will surely help XD

R
Roman Postov 20.12.21

hardwaredude
It is not just "boring", but only when it takes aim at the enemy and allegedly reports. Do you think it would be better if she did not react at all and stuck the entire mission into the sight?)

z
zoomukc 20.12.21

What difference does it make whether he is silent or not. This is not the Witcher. There is no intimacy. A character with an amazing biography, but no plot load. It is like a keychain with some peculiarity, nothing more.

Why couldn't she communicate through the old man?
Spoiler: She spoke to him in Navajo when she was electrically scalded, so he could translate.

h
hardwaredude 20.12.21

Roman Postov

She is not just "boring", but only when she takes aim at the enemy and allegedly reports.

I'm not blind, she shines with a green laser like a searchlight. When you quietly take out the base for 20 minutes, this boring of 20 minutes is just annoying.

V
Verzor 20.12.21

zoomukc
Yes, at worst she could nod - yes, no. And so, indeed, - a keychain. Foolishly invented it.

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Turn on the music in the player and that's it.

A
Aips95 20.12.21

Cheater character, It's more fun to pass without her.

V
Vilkova 20.12.21

On the contrary, it's cool